Ratings for Dr. Moin Kazi

My name is Ms. Corrica, Dr. Kazi has been my doctor over 10 years! He is professional. knowledgeable and kind. No matter where I move too, I travel for annual check up with him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Kazi was my first doctor when I moved to Atlanta in the late 90’s at the age of 6. For that reason, I decided to choose him as a primary doctor for 2017. My father who also has him as a primary doctor recommended him as well. I have to say I am extremely disgusted by his practice's professionalism. I went for my first visit to do the annual wellness exam. The practice facility has only 3 or 4 rooms. The wait was super long. I had blood drawn and was persuaded to have the flu shot done too which I gave in to. There was no urine test or anything else done or checked, just strictly blood drawn and flu shot. That was it. I believe the annual exam was not completed in its fullness. He made an appointment for me to come back for my blood results and promised the next visit would be quicker. I'm not sure why he would have me make another appointment as past doctors delivered me the results by phone. Only if there is something wrong should I have to return for a visit. I had trouble earning a reward from Ambetter for getting flu shot done because they submitted claim strangely, adding it together instead of separately. I came back the next week for the follow up and once again there was a long wait. When I finally got to see Dr. Kazi, I only had a quick 2 minutes of his time. He told me everything was fine but my vitamin d was low. He prescribed me vitamin d and asked me to have me back next week to see how I am doing. What am I? A sick person to have to see a doctor every week? Absolutely ridiculous. At this point, I sensed his main priority and concern is not of his patients but of money. To add, the bill I received for the annual wellness visit was shocking and surprising. I was responsible for paying $600. I called the doctor’s office and the clerk was telling me how my insurance does not cover it, what my deductible is, and a lot of other BS. I then consulted my insurance agent, family and friends who are Ambetter members, and Ambetter. They all informed me that this was not normal and crazy. My insurance does indeed cover annual wellness visit 100 percent free of charge. The Ambetter rep told me this was the first time they had seen this much money for blood work and asked for me to call the doctor to get them to fix this. Let’s just say my insurance does not cover it, they should warn me beforehand of any out of pocket expenses. Dr. Kazi and the office were well aware I have Ambetter and of it’s limits. I called the 1-800 number on the bill and before finishing what I had to say, the agent tells me he will check with the doctor and resubmit claim if what I’m saying is in fact true. I called the doctor’s office next and the clerk had an attitude telling me to call the 1-800 number on the bill. Why did she not tell me to call them them the first time I called when she had no problem talking to me about my bill? They are a joke for getting angry at me when I am the one who should be angry. They expect me to be an idiot, say nothing about the errored bill, and just pay it. They did agree that it was a mistake from their end and they would resubmit the claim. I continue checking in on my bill every week or 2 and the billing agent keeps telling me to wait. Until this day, I am waiting and the visit was all the way back in January. I can not believe them! A waste of my time. If you are a legit practice or business, you should leave all the crookedness in the streets. That’s my opinion. That 20+ years of experience truly does not show at all. They did not go about this in the right way. I am not satisfied with the facility, the wait, the visit, the customer service, the billing, nothing. There is not one thing I can name that I was satisfied with. They do not deserve a third visit or any further patience. I will be changing him as my provider and for my father as well. Their dishonesty and greediness cost them a loss of two patients plus potential patients I will warn. Great job!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I found Dr. Kazi to be very professional and helpful in answering questions.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Kazi is a very nice doctor. I have been seeing him for several years and I have yet to have a problem. I have heard several people complain about his botox and other beauty treatments, but the guy is a doctor, not a plastic surgeon/dermatologist. I do think he over prescribes antibiotics, but honestly, what doctor doesn't?

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Great environment. Staff is welcoming and assist you from the starts. Obviously your at a doctors office so you must anticipate waiting time, procedures, and general functions to occur. My experience was very pleasant, Dr. Kazi identified the problem and gave me a solution, check up, and further evaluations to make sure i was not going to experience any problems.Come with EASE and go home Please, that's how i feel about this place.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Jury is still out... But not too pleased with the Botox results after one treatment. Gave it more than two weeks to take effect. Paid per area instead of by unit, so he said touch up is free. Called to schedule touch up appointment. Staff never called me back as promised. Had to call them and now appointment is set for next week. Not a med spa... just a regular doctor's office with the typical doctor's office waits, procedures, habits and culture.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! Dr Kazi will try to up sell you more botox, juva, some sort of weight loss powder, etc. He's a quack. He's full of crap, just trying to make a buck. He doesn't know how to inject Juvaderm OR Botox....I've had both procedures done more than once, I purchased vouchers on the "Half off Depot" website thinking I was getting a deal. ADD to that I spent my entire afternoon (4.5 hours) waiting in his office for a 15 minute procedure. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The Ageless Center on Lenox Road is where you need to go. Please Do NOT keep this man in business.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Kazi is a very smart and caring physcian, my health has improved so much.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr Moin is best the family Dr. My family has been going to him for last 5 years. I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

My husband and I have both been going to Dr. Kazi for almost two years, and he is very professional and easy to get an appointment with. His office is nice, and he has probably saved my husband's life with treating his blood pressure. He makes appropriate referrals and gets to the bottom of the problem. He is also great for annual physicals, and has always been there for us if we have been sick. I would recommend him to family or friends and will continue to go to him as long as we live in Atlanta. Carolyn

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Moin Kazi's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal