Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Tobin

Dr. Tobin is fantastic. However his office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. They are also apparently unable to figure out their own billing system. Which ends up in patients being billed for unpaid balances even though when they checked on a bill they were told it was paid, and being charged late fees on those balances of $10 each month. He needs a whole new office staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I've known this practice for 11 years. Dr. Tobin and Dr. Burry are both very friendly and knowledgeable. I've seen both of them and feel they really take the time to listen. They are not in a rush like some doctors are. As for the staff, they are busy but they are friendly. There are charges for missing an appointment, but I also realize this is a business that does not double book. The wait time is typically less than 10 minutes. I'm very happy bringing my family to see either of them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

We will never return to this office. Ever!! We have never seen Dr. Tobin, always Dr. Burry. Loved him. The charges in this office are unheard of. $10 for a copy of a reciept I lost. $10 to press print!!! Never have we ever been able to see the doctor the day you call, too busy. With that being said I had to cancel an appt because they couldn't move it back a 1/2 hr. So I canceled 6 1/2 hrs before the appt. I got a bill for $40. I said you know it's not always possible to cancel 24 hrs in advance. This is not a no call no show. Doesn't matter. I asked to speak to the doc. He won't take billing calls. This is Dr. Tobin's rule because he owns the practice. Not being able to make an appt the same day, I know they were able to fill the spot. Didn't matter. Rude staff. I guess I'm going to a collection agency.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Excellent experience. Friendly staff. Clean offices. Compassionate professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I love Dr. Tobin....one of the best doctors I've ever had, but his office staff isn't the greatest. They are often rude when answering the phone, especially if I'm calling when I'm sick. They do absolutely nothing to get me in, it's like they agree with me when I say I'll just go to urgent care. People generally call the doctor when they're sick, no?! Once I see Dr. Tobin, I'm great....but getting into see him (past the person answering the phone) is not fun.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Tobin knows me better than I know myself, I trust him, very confident . Staff has a lot of knowledge, it takes a while to get to know everybody. People complain the staff is rude not true,they are Not there to be our buddy! They do there job. We all make mistakes, take it easy on them. None of us is perfect. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Terrible Office Staff - unprofessional, ignorant, and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. Holistic in treating the whole person, not just a single symptom. Takes time to explain conditions/recommendations and answer any questions. Even remembers patient from visit to visit (referring to chart rather than starting from scratch each time).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

"policy""""" don't you love that word. they charge 25$ per chart just to FAX copies to another doctor! unheard of. that is free for the rest of the USA.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Tobin is very knowledgeable, he is very friendly and he listens. The negatives are his staffs are rude and there were too many interns in the office. When I visited him several times for the same reason last year, I had to explained the reason why I was there over and over to different interns and it gets annoying. Oherwise, Dr. Tobin is great.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Keith M. Tobin's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)