Ratings for Dr. Suresh Reddy

I too found Dr Reddy somewhat short with me. He seemed extremely annoyed when I continually asked questions regarding my health and/or treatments. Attempting to make contact through his office is very frustrating. Once contact is made with the office staff there is no follow up as promised by staff. I have found another professional to assist me.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Reddy is my doctor in General Hospital renal dialysis unit, I know him for six years, as a great diagnostic, also he performed surgeries on me for two times and I have absolutely no complaints about his professionalism. He is not rude at all, always very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I agree with the last three comments. I had the misfortune of being treated by Mr.Reddy several years ago and it was not very good. I would not recommend him as a good doctor. He added false symptoms to my medical chart to justify his bad analysis of my condition. His knowledge of medicine is limited and should be questioned whenever you doubt his diagnosis. If you value your life, I would not recommend him as a cardiac specialist. Beware that he is a firm believer in 'Nature taking its own course' when he is faced with a unique situation that he does not understand.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

My experience with dr reddy wasn't good,i don't think he has done everything for me but tell me i have bad genes,and gives me more bloodpressure pills to take i feel like there can be more done then he is doing and for him it is all about the money.i would recommend people to run from him and find someone else to see.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Very disappointed by Dr. Reddy's service , he is rude, he gives up on his patients easily, as said letting nature takes its course. I wont let anyone be his patient. he delivery's POOR service, he doesn't care what the responsibility is really about for a Doctor. its in the money for him not to help the patient get better/well again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I have seen Dr. Reddy several times for an ongoing problem that is a mystry even to my family physician,I was treated very well by Dr. Reddy and he was very professional and honest I would see him again without a moments hesitation should the need arise

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I am a physician familiar with this doctor's work and I know Dr. Reddy professionally. We are not friends nor friendly with each other. I feel comfortable in writing that his work is at a level that patients can feel confident they are being treated by a good doctor. Dr. Reddy is committed to providing as good care as is possible and is continually improving in terms of his already broad skills.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

On Apr 9, 2007, my wife admitted to Sturgeon community hospitl in St. Albert with acute & very serious attack of Atrial Fibrillation. She was attended to by Dr. Suresh Reddy over 14 hour period. Dr Reddy successfully restored her heart rate & his diagnosis was confirmed by our Winnipeg cardiologist and family doctor upon our return to Winnipeg. Dr Reddy was found to be highly professional, courteous, & most knowledgeable. I am 66 years old, have had considerable exposure to various doctors in many parts of Canada, both as a patient and during my own career days. Without any hesitation we found Dr. Reddy to among the very best in a doctor in every facet of peforming his duties. Thanks to him my wife's medical problem/condition was properly and quickly diagnosed and she is now on medication as a result of Dr. Reddy's work.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007