Ratings for Dr. Ben Toane

Dr. Toane has been my children and my doctor for many years. I have always appreciated his bedside manner and look towards alternative means of healing. He has always taken exceptional care of my family and I. Thank you Ben.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Ben is an amazing family doctor; Practical, Direct & above all Caring. Oh and Cruiser is a great therapy partner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He violated my doctor/patient confidentiality with disastrous effect in my personal life. The cause of my physical impairment was beyond his understanding, he listened to and sympathized with my manipulative childhood abusers, and determined that I was the problem. He prescribed inappropriate masking drugs that an internist took me off of immediately. He also taught me a lot about holistic medicine, and that I'm grateful for. He speaks out of school.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Ben Has been my doctor since I was a baby and I am now 31. He is very thoughtful and considerate and will spend as much time with you as you need. He always offers alternative forms of medicine and he tries to offer less expensive options when you have to pay for something. He is great.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I love Dr. Ben. He has been my doctor since I was a baby, I feel very comfortable with him and I always appreciate his alternative methods to that of western medicine, it makes me feel like I'm taking care of me too. Sure he's always late, but that's okay he takes the time when he sees you. And I love Cruiser.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Ben has been my doctor for over 25 years and I have always appreciated his open, caring nature. He is almost never on time but that is because he doesn't rush through appointments ( you get used to it when you are the one he is spending 30 minutes with when you were only scheduled for a 15-minute appointment). Cynthia, his current office manager/receptionist, is professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I read with interest the other comments posted here and i feel i must comment. I am a former nurse and have worked with numerous physicians. I also have had a variety of injuries over the years requiring a fair amount of medical care. Ben has always been thorough, attentive and responsive. If he feels a medication or treatment or diagnostic is needed we discuss it. My health is something we work on together and I try to make sure I am as informed as possible. Of course I cannot speak to the specifics of the concerns I have seen written below, but I can say that working in the medical profession provides unique and almost overwhelming challenges - dealing with all kinds of people who are often not at their best, keeping current in a profession where up-to-date information is an enormous and constantly moving target, to say nothing of big pharmaceutical influence and rampantly conflicting beliefs within the scientific community. Add to that the fact that the human body is incredibly complex and much is still not understood about its mechanisms, let alone the multitude of elements that can interfere with homeostasis - genetics, cage, gender, environment, immune compromise, state of mind and emotional well being, varying levels of sensitivity to stimulus - the list is endless. Medicine does not know everything about the human body, and what is accepted as fact changes constantly. Holy cow - I don't know how Doctors function at all! To find one who is personally healthy, kind, compassionate, experienced, and at worst relatively knowledgeable is a gift. One other thing - I remember when Ben started getting on the punctuality band wagon, and honestly, I preferred it when I had to wait! Too much had to be sacrificed to the clock. I just built extra time into my schedule when i knew I had an appointment. Ultimately he found a balance that worked so no one has to wait too long and he still gives personal attention to each patient. Thanks Ben for many years of faithful service.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Toane for over 20 years and he has always shown care, thoroughness and respect. I most appreciate the fact that he takes into consideration all aspects of our lives when assessing our health, which includes our emotional and pyschological well being.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Ben is a jewel of a doctor. We are lucky to benefit from his service.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Toane is the best doctor I have ever worked with. I like him personally and professionally. He takes time to know and interact with his patients and develops a full picture of one's overall health situation. In my experience, he has been cautious about potential developing problems and sought the consultation required to bring in the view of specialists when he needed to. Fortunately, the news has always been good, but I much appreciate the caution because, afterall, it is my health :-)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015