Ratings for Dr. LAUREL A. Walton

Dr. Laurel hooked me in the beginning of my pregnancy by being friendly and sounding knowledgeable. However, that totally changed when I became pregnant. She would have me in tears leaving my OB apts. She would always make comments about my weight. Let me just say i am not overweight. Currently I am 5'4-128lbs. She would tell me I need aerobics class for gaining more than 4 pounds in a month. Seriously, you cant make this stuff up. When measuring my belly she would talk about other patients who were smaller and barely looked pregnant. Total body shaming while I was pregnant. No to mention she never gave me a chance to ask questions......she would run through all the text book symptoms for the trimester I was in and then she was out the door. I am currently looking for someone new.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Walton is a very knowledgable provider and will always be upfront and honest with patients. She is not always on time because she ensures that she spends the needed time with each patient. In my opinion, I would rather wait to see her and get good quality time with my provider than have 5 minutes with a provider and not have an opportunity to address my concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking OB/GYN care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Walton since I was seventeen and having problems with my menstrual cycle. Before she ever examined me, she sat down with me and my mom and went through all the possible reasons. She explains everything before she does it. When I moved back to the area and later became pregnant, I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to be my OB. She takes time to explain everything which is especially comforting to a first time mother with numerous fears. Dr. Walton called me on a Sunday when I was having a miscarriage to tell me what I needed to do. She delivered my baby girl, and should I have more children, she will deliver them as well. I love her and her staff. They are the best. They make you feel as if you are the one and only patient. The only downside is the waiting; however, the waiting is because Dr. Walton is so personable and takes the time with her patients. It is well worth the personal care given.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Be sure to check out if the doctor you are thinking about going to has ever been sued.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

This doctor is a terrible excuse for an OBGYN. She is extremely unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Ever. She should not be able to practice!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

This MD puts her patients lives and their children in danger. DO NOT GO TO HER. She should no longer be able to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Terrible terrible terrible. Not sure how she made it out of med school. But don't put your life or babies life in her hands!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Never go to this quack! She's put infants in danger.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Walton is the excellent at what she does... Takes time to explain every thing.. She delivered my babies and now delivering my children's babies..

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

The most sincere and caring physician I have ever known. Wonderful at explaining what she is doing and how she performs your surgery

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. LAUREL A. Walton's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)