Ratings for Dr. Azim Ladhani

We are very grateful to him for looking after our family previously and now our dad in the nursing home . He is kind and knowledgable and spends the time to explain everything . The staff of the nursing gome also hold him in high regard and get on well with him

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

So happy with him looking after my parents in nursing home . He mostly looks after older people now and I can see why he is well liked . Great bedside manner and very humble and caring . He truly is dedicated to his work .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Nothing but praise for this doctor. He is soft spoken and very caring . He knows how to talk to people and is also amazing with going over the problems and solutions . I would highly recommend him to others

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very knowledgable, kind, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr Ladhani takes care of my grand- dad in Belvedere Care Centre He is very attentive and kind and provides excellent care . He also meets with us when we wish to discuss the care We are very happy with him

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

He was my doctor and for my family for many years until we moved . Caring and v kind . He still looks after my mom in nursing home and we are very lucky to have him .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I came to BC since 1997 I lived with my mother and sister and my mother on last decade was on wheelchair and we didn't have elevator in building I always was with problem to take my mother to doctor after he noticed our problem he visited her at home and did the best for my mum. I and all Wahed's family want to thank Dr Azim Ladhany for the best and excellent services to our family and we wish him with his family all the best ,good health and happiness .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Ladhani has been my family doctor since I moved to this location over 15 years ago. He has always given me confidence in his abilities and that he cares. He is now retiring, and I wish him all the best. Being retired myself, I know he will enjoy his new found freedom. I look forward to continuing with his colleague being my new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Ladhani listens carefully, is very gentle and caring, respectful, professional and knowledgeable. He is an excellent family doctor who has provided great care for myself and my family. We feel very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

My 85 year old mum went to Dr Ladhani and for two years she was losing weight all the time and he said it is just part of getting old! Turns out she had metastastic breast cancer in her bones and she passed away, without him ever sending her for tests.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013