Ratings for Dr. Cynthia B. Yalowitz

The receptionist fit me in at the last minute, there was parking in front of the building, I had a five minute wait and Dr. Yalowitz was friendly, knowledgable and helped me with my condition. She even gave me a discount card and advice on how to fill what would have been a very expensive medication. I give her the highest marks possible.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Yalowitz is warm, caring and knowledgeable. Her office is friendly and inviting and almost always am seen on time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Worst dermatologist experience ever! Went in to check a skin discoloration.... She looked at it for 1 second...tried to sell me cosmetic procedures, seemed iritated when I was not interested. Dismissed me...,and charged me $115. Don't go here!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

extremely unprofessional and rude. Her bedside manner is absolutely ridiculous. Her main concern to be paid..regardless if she was of any help. Never again will I ever visit that office. Her negative attitude infected her staff as well and her only saving grace was the receptionist who needs to leave before she's force to drink the kola-aid! Truly unbelievable experience...I wonder if she really is a doctor?!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Yalowitz is the best doctor I know. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and personable. I know that she has saved and improved many lives and is a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She is the best doctor I have ever met. Caring and competent. Has always taken care of my family beautifully!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She billed my insurance company for a procedure that she never performed. Very fradulent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

She is the best. Knowledgeable, patient with my children, gave great advice, and cured what ailed them. She has a great reputation around town and with reason!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

She was impatient and rude if you asked any intelligent questions. **** and deliberately offensive to my young child, reducing him to tears after she carefully sent out her staff and closed the door. I reported her conduct and believe she is mainly a cosmetic dermatologist. As an well-educated research immunologist and international academic myself, I was alarmed by her poor grasp of immunology and disease, in general, and her umnprofessional behaviour. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Quite knowledgeable, but not very informative on the life consequences of my ailment; i.e., can I work with it, should I have meetings, what I can expect going forward. I had to call back and get all the answers later. I always forget to ask questions when I'm ata doctors office - thank god for my wife!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Cynthia B. Yalowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI