Ratings for Dr. Gerry Sugiyama

Unbelievably inconsiderate office and Dentist, never met such a horrible team in my life! You've been warned! I would suggest going elsewhere for work. And to second the most recent comment, yes I too found Dr. Sugiyama asking me way more about my coverage instead of my mouth problems!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Be "Cautious " I have visited him a few times and he has directly cost me 7 months of walking with a bird cage(Braces) that was NOT NEEDED AT ALL! Not to mention the my "Enable" on few of my teeth are Gone forever and Cavities are well formed on my anchor teeth where brace sat!!! Just Be Aware! He also Loves Full unlimited Dental. have a good 2017 everyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr has been my dentist for ten years and I have been extremely satisfied. He truly cares about me and my needs and gives appropriate knowledgeable advise.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Sugiyama is one of the worst offices I have been to in a while. He is not punctual, does crappy work and also has very poor people skills. Also what is with that smell in the office? Myself and my family will never return. All he talks about is golf. It's obvious this Dentist needs to retire!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Good--just don't expect the 'extra' mile. For example, other dentists are more accessible.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr Sugiyama is a great dentist! My family has been going to his clinic for about 8 years. Our only complaint is one of the ladies at the front desk. She comes across very rude, to the point of us considering switching clinics. Hopefully her attitude improves so that she doesn't cost the dentists any of their clients. Other than that, all dentists and hygienists we've seen at this clinic have been excellent!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Sugiyama for 14 years, driving from Salt Spring because he's worth it. He's very knowledgeable and thorough and careful, he explains everything really well, he does not try to do unnecessary work, but he does explain why various procedures are necessary or will be later. It's because of his explanation that I became a regular flosser. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have always gone to Gerry. My family wife and children as well.We have always been very happy coming here. I have a greatlaugh and relationship with this dentist and wouldnt ask for more. The reception girls know the whole family by name and are always very friendly. The cleaning staff has changed over the years but I am always impressed by their knowledge and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have been a patient of his for many years, and have total faith/trust in his work.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Best dentist I ever had. I don't know what people are saying he doesn't talk and is not friendly; that is exactly opposite of what he is. He makes you feel comfortable and talks through the appointment. He is very quick to refer to specialists if he thinks neeeded. He is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011