You may also like

I'm a recently diagnosed with chron's, he was the one who diagnosed it and have done all by treatments and he is the best. He listens, lets you talk and tell him what is wrong, asks for your opinion. Very knowledgable about chron's. When I phone about something he is concerned and get to see him within days. His staff are very courteous and you don't have to wait long to get in. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

i have been a patient of Dr todoruk for over twenty years. He first diagnosed my chrohns and has always been my go to guy. He is always up todate on the newest meds and treatments and is very caring. Excellent referral to surgeon when needed. although I have to travel a long distance to see him I would not go to anyone else. My fear is that he will retire. RTF

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was a former patient of Dr. Todoruk and always found him to be caring and always the professional he is. He treated me for my condition until surgery was the only option left at that time and for that I am grateful . I trust him and currently trying to get my son in to see him. Just don't understand some of the comments, what do people expect from their health professional, they are human not super human

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Todoruk has been my doctor for the last four years. My general impression of him is he has too much to do in a day and is consistently rushed during any of my appointments or procedures (colonoscopy, etc.) with him. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired and I would wish he could explain a bit more in detail why flare-ups happen or just provide more general information (once again, timing issue). However, all that being said, he has always answered my questions and responded to my inquiries. He does take the time to respond, and help as best as he could, if only you ask. To my understanding, he has worked in gastroenterology for several decades now and always knows about the latest medication and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor was very disappointing. He was not the least bit interested in finding out what was causing my problem. If the answer is not there right in front of him, he doesnt want to be bothered with you. A completely uncaring defeatist attitude. From reading the comments, I gather that he helps some people but others he does not. All depends how your luck is that day. Weeks and weeks are wasted waiting for an appointment only to find out that the appointment itself is a total waste. And I wont even begin to comment on his staff, I would use up too much space. Best this doctor retire and not waste anymore health care dollars.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Nice man and was able to get me into test quickly. Overall, I was happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I trust your expertise and experience to do what is in my best interest. I believe I am blessed to have you for my Doctor. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very disappointed. After my endoscopy and a couple followups he didn't have any idea what was wrong. He showed little interest in finding out the cause of my problem, but another specialist figured it out immediately. Seems that if he doesn't have an easy answer he doesn't want to bother with you. His receptionist is the rudest person imaginable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I had colon caancer surgery Jan.12/10.Upon my checkup with the surgeon,he got me in to see Dr. Todoruk the same day for a sigmoidoscopy and Dr. Todrouk has done 4 of them since. I have found him very caring and patient. He explained everything to me in detail and I was treated very well in his Department. Because I live 3 hours out of town I was able to arrange appointments with the Surgeon and Dr. Todoruk on the same day This was great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Extremely caring doctor. Always manages to find time and squeeze in his patients. He is the GI for my parents and me and we could not be more grateful to have gotten a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Dennis Todoruk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a recently diagnosed with chron's, he was the one who diagnosed it and have done all by treatments and he is the best. He listens, lets you talk and tell h..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been a patient of Dr todoruk for over twenty years. He first diagnosed my chrohns and has always been my go to guy. He is always up todate on the newest ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a former patient of Dr. Todoruk and always found him to be caring and always the professional he is. He treated me for my condition until surgery was the..."

August 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 0J8". Address has been updated from "None" to "11523 100 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804886867".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Todoruk has been my doctor for the last four years. My general impression of him is he has too much to do in a day and is consistently rushed during any of ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was very disappointing. He was not the least bit interested in finding out what was causing my problem. If the answer is not there right in front o..."

October 24, 2014