Ratings for Dr. Dennis Todoruk

Dr Todoruk has always shown compassion when discussing my medical care. He continues to bring new information to my appointments. His staff remain friendly & professional even when dealing with a scared, panic stricken patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I trust him. He listens and really tries to help. He has helped my life to be better!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

has been the best in my book,always finds room for me and has exceeded my expectations,don't know what I'm going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is amazing and has been my doctor for years. Through many health issues he has always been there. Fits me in when needed and has the best bedside manners I have ever experienced. i go to him yearly for testing and it's always a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

amazing doctor and staff !!!! thank you for all you do

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have never had a dr that cares so much. He gives you his full attention. He takes you seriously and is soothing all the while honest and up front. He tests you to make sure you are healthy or if there are issues. He follows up with you and will try to see you at the earliest time possible. Even if it means he has to squeeze you into an already busy day. He remembers me even if he hasnt spoke to me in months. I have never had better care. Ever.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The best Dr. in the world. When I was referred to DR.TODORUK I had had chon's form many years. I was in bad shape, I had many fistulas in constant pain so he had a lot to deal with. From the first time I met him I felt safe I just knew he would do his very best for me. He save my life. to this day as I am about to go for a CT checkup I feel the same today as I did back in 2009. Yes I do have a bag but the pain is gone and I have a life again. I really don't know what I will do If he retire. It's a privelege to have him. If I have not said it before Thank You, but it just doesn't seem enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Todoruk for 5 years now, and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I fully trust him, and feel he genuinely cares about making me feel better. I have Crohn's and it has not been an easy last 5 years, but I am glad I have Dr.Todoruk as my GI. His staff are extremely nice, anytime I call or go in they always make sure that all my questions are answered. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires a GI, I have also been to other GIs in Edmonton, and in Ottawa and Dr.Todoruk by far is the best...I really really hope he does not retire anytime soon at all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I have had Dr. Todoruk for 18 years and he has always been excellent. He has taken special attention to myself and my Crohn's and has also given personal attention to my daughter through her diagnosis. Even if I move cities, I will never change GI's . He is the best and I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I'm a recently diagnosed with chron's, he was the one who diagnosed it and have done all by treatments and he is the best. He listens, lets you talk and tell him what is wrong, asks for your opinion. Very knowledgable about chron's. When I phone about something he is concerned and get to see him within days. His staff are very courteous and you don't have to wait long to get in. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016