Ratings for Dr. Dennis Todoruk

amazing doctor and staff !!!! thank you for all you do

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have never had a dr that cares so much. He gives you his full attention. He takes you seriously and is soothing all the while honest and up front. He tests you to make sure you are healthy or if there are issues. He follows up with you and will try to see you at the earliest time possible. Even if it means he has to squeeze you into an already busy day. He remembers me even if he hasnt spoke to me in months. I have never had better care. Ever.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The best Dr. in the world. When I was referred to DR.TODORUK I had had chon's form many years. I was in bad shape, I had many fistulas in constant pain so he had a lot to deal with. From the first time I met him I felt safe I just knew he would do his very best for me. He save my life. to this day as I am about to go for a CT checkup I feel the same today as I did back in 2009. Yes I do have a bag but the pain is gone and I have a life again. I really don't know what I will do If he retire. It's a privelege to have him. If I have not said it before Thank You, but it just doesn't seem enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Todoruk for 5 years now, and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I fully trust him, and feel he genuinely cares about making me feel better. I have Crohn's and it has not been an easy last 5 years, but I am glad I have Dr.Todoruk as my GI. His staff are extremely nice, anytime I call or go in they always make sure that all my questions are answered. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires a GI, I have also been to other GIs in Edmonton, and in Ottawa and Dr.Todoruk by far is the best...I really really hope he does not retire anytime soon at all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I have had Dr. Todoruk for 18 years and he has always been excellent. He has taken special attention to myself and my Crohn's and has also given personal attention to my daughter through her diagnosis. Even if I move cities, I will never change GI's . He is the best and I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I'm a recently diagnosed with chron's, he was the one who diagnosed it and have done all by treatments and he is the best. He listens, lets you talk and tell him what is wrong, asks for your opinion. Very knowledgable about chron's. When I phone about something he is concerned and get to see him within days. His staff are very courteous and you don't have to wait long to get in. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

i have been a patient of Dr todoruk for over twenty years. He first diagnosed my chrohns and has always been my go to guy. He is always up todate on the newest meds and treatments and is very caring. Excellent referral to surgeon when needed. although I have to travel a long distance to see him I would not go to anyone else. My fear is that he will retire. RTF

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was a former patient of Dr. Todoruk and always found him to be caring and always the professional he is. He treated me for my condition until surgery was the only option left at that time and for that I am grateful . I trust him and currently trying to get my son in to see him. Just don't understand some of the comments, what do people expect from their health professional, they are human not super human

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Todoruk has been my doctor for the last four years. My general impression of him is he has too much to do in a day and is consistently rushed during any of my appointments or procedures (colonoscopy, etc.) with him. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired and I would wish he could explain a bit more in detail why flare-ups happen or just provide more general information (once again, timing issue). However, all that being said, he has always answered my questions and responded to my inquiries. He does take the time to respond, and help as best as he could, if only you ask. To my understanding, he has worked in gastroenterology for several decades now and always knows about the latest medication and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor was very disappointing. He was not the least bit interested in finding out what was causing my problem. If the answer is not there right in front of him, he doesnt want to be bothered with you. A completely uncaring defeatist attitude. From reading the comments, I gather that he helps some people but others he does not. All depends how your luck is that day. Weeks and weeks are wasted waiting for an appointment only to find out that the appointment itself is a total waste. And I wont even begin to comment on his staff, I would use up too much space. Best this doctor retire and not waste anymore health care dollars.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014