Ratings for Dr. Curt Vos

DR. Vos provided exceptional care for my elderly aunt at the Strathcona Alzheimer Centre. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I was very sad to hear Dr. Vos was retiring. He was my doctor from age 6 -18 (am now 46) and continues to be my parents Dr. I recall him being a very compassionate and caring Dr. and I know he has been a godsend to my parents. I don't think they really know what they are going to when they have to start all over again with a Dr. that doesn't know their history, likes, and dislikes as far as medical care goes. I, for one, wish him every happiness...he certainly served me well!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Very caring, getting to know patient. non judgemental.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Vos has been my family doctor over 30+ years. He is a great doctor, but more importantly,a great person.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Vos has been my doctor for ten years and is absolutley wonderful. He takes the time when he is with you, and if that means you have to wait a little extra in the waiting room, that's fine with me. He is personable, makes every situation comfortable and is not afraid to refer you on if he can't help you. I will be very distraught when he retires, as there are very few doctors out there with his compassion, capability and personality.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Curt is a great doctor. He takes the extra time when its needed and he got the ball rolling that discovered my wifes brain tumor. The only problem is that he will be retireing soon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

very friendly and knowledgable - appointment at 10:00 in at 10:30

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Vos is a caring, knowledgable physician. He talks to and with his patients and this sometimes causes a wait in the waiting room for the other patients. He has personality plus and I believe would do anything to help a patient. I would trust him with my life at any time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

why do doctors think that everyone should wait for them ??? can i charge them my companies hourly rate for waiting for hours ?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Vos is a very good family doctor. He has been my doctor for about 30 years. He will promptly refer his patients to a specialist when necessary. He is not only a good doctor, but also seems to be a good guy.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007