Ratings for Dr. Ivanna Tataryn

Dr Tatrayn Is the best Dr that God has put on earth. She saved my premie baby girl, and looked after my 2Nd pregnancy like her own. I love her I am forever thankfull for her and I can never thank her enough. Thanks Dr Tatrayn love u always. Afrah.S

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Tataryn was on-call when my baby was born. There were complications and she very much commanded the room. She was fantastic. There were staff that were not doing their job and she dismissed them immediately from the room. We avoided a c-section and it was a bit traumatic but she was amazing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to Dr. Tataryn as a l needed to have another laparoscopy but my OBGYN knew that she could perform the 'angles' of the necessary treatment much better than he could. I saw her for 2 years and I did not have any surgery as I have already have a total of 5 surgeries (and I am currently 21). It was frustrating that she would no perform the surgery but if it wasn't for her and her persistance of trying various combinations of hormones, I would not be as pain free as I am today. Yes, she is kind of an awkward social interactionist but she absolutely knows her stuff! I think she has such a quirky personality and that you just have to learn to read her and be respectful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I do not recommend her at all avoid her and if it's ur first child you will regret choosing her so much after every single apoitment I'm left to search the Internet for answear I wish I never went to her awful Doctor she is rude and she never give you any information and if you are brave enough to ask more question go ahead she will eat you up alive and give you a look like you are dumb I'm plus you wait for over an hour to be seen at each apoitment however the girls at the front are great I feel they deserve a better place to work

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

She's a mean doctor. She was kind and compassionate to me. I don't care about her bed side manner....she's a skillful doctor. Thank you Doctor Tataryn for your help..

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Tataryn delivered my daughter in 2014 and she was amazing then. I saw her again for a d&c and she made me feel very comfortable. I hope that if i ever have an emergency that my dr cant help with again that i see her again. She is amazing

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have no doubt that she may be extremely knowledge - but zero bedside etiquette. I have never come across a more grumpier Doctor . She came across as someone who hated being where she was at that point in time. I am a physician too and I was absolutely appalled by her behaviour. Very rude and clearly not a compassionate being.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Tataryn's for 29 years. If not for her expertise and caring I would not have my son today. I was an extremely "high risk" pregnancy patient who never thought she would even have the opportunity to have a child. Four years later she performed an eight hour major surgery for which I am truly thankful. Dr. Tataryn has supported me even through personal trauma when my husband became very ill and subsequently passed away. She has been there "just to listen", giving an honest opinion when asked. She has also been there to support my son as his Dad passed away when he was only 15. I am first to admit Dr. Tataryn is "to the point" when giving advice during medical appointments. I think people have to realize they are being seen for her excellent judgement and expertise. We all hope to have healthy children and personally want to maintain our own well-being. Dr. Tataryn can only be expected to help if we listen to her advice whether delivered in a direct manner or not. That's why we see a specialist. Thank You Dr. Tataryn for being there for us..and just being you!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Ivanna Tataryn's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tatrayn Is the best Dr that God has put on earth. She saved my premie baby girl, and looked after my 2Nd pregnancy like her own. I love her I am forever than..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tataryn was on-call when my baby was born. There were complications and she very much commanded the room. She was fantastic. There were staff that were not ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Tataryn as a l needed to have another laparoscopy but my OBGYN knew that she could perform the 'angles' of the necessary treatment much better tha..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend her at all avoid her and if it's ur first child you will regret choosing her so much after every single apoitment I'm left to search the Int..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 6 years trying to be pregnant finally I am pregnant. Thank you Dr. Tataryn. I am so happy."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I didn't care for her that much. She told me that I am unlikely to have children with my condition, but I got pregnant on my own within a year."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She's a mean doctor. She was kind and compassionate to me. I don't care about her bed side manner....she's a skillful doctor. Thank you Doctor Tataryn for your ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tataryn delivered my daughter in 2014 and she was amazing then. I saw her again for a d&c and she made me feel very comfortable. I hope that if i ever have a..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have no doubt that she may be extremely knowledge - but zero bedside etiquette. I have never come across a more grumpier Doctor . She came across as someone w..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Tataryn's for 29 years. If not for her expertise and caring I would not have my son today. I was an extremely "high risk" pregnan..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "after seeing some of the reviews I was a bit worried about taking my dependant adult daughter to see Dr. Tataryn. My worries were totally unfounded. She was p..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most amazing docs I have ever seen. Knowledgeable, skillful. I don't care her bed side manner. She is an old school trained surgeon. In old days docs..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After reading some of the comments below, I TOTALLY AGREE! Dr. Tataryn not only has a poor bad-side manner, but also is a very poor communicator. She does not..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was first a patient with Dr. Horner and Dr. Reid when Dr. Tataryn first began practicing. After experiencing such kind and gentle bedside manner from the pre..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Will never see her again. She jumps to conclusions and will not entertain anything except her way. She thinks she's giving the honest truth but she's just wrong..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I will never go back to Dr Tataryn. First off she caused me excruciating pain during an hsg. This was my second one done. The first one was by a different doc..."

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5H 4B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "11010 101 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804201771".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love her! She is great she is friendly and put my stresses at ease. She is strict to the point and tells me how it is! I love that! she delivered my daughter..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Given the choice to be taken care of by a pack of rabid dogs or Dr Tataryn I would choice the dogs. I have no problems with a physician with an abrupt personali..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tataryn is very professional and she has a kind heart too. We have been seeing her since 2009 and had a hard time getting pregnant. She always gives us good..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Tataryn for almost 10 years. When I first starting seeing her I did feel that she was a bit cold and abrupt. However, I quickly learned..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my husband and I have seen her for numerous ultrasounds at the regional fertility clinic, and she is awful. she barely says 2 words to either one of us. she ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Tataryn for nearly 5 years. She helped figure out my infertility problems and now i have 2 wonderful children. Yes Dr. T can be running..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My twins are coming up to a year old and I will always be grateful for her care during my multiple pregnancy. Every bit of advice and recommendation she shared ..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr. T for 3 years now. I was diagnosed with a medical condition when I was a teenager that I knew would make it extremely difficult to get pregnant. We..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very arrogant woman not helpful at all. I want first time to see her. It took me 2 hrs to get into her office . She started to ask and ask but never gave me a ..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She has zero communication skill. Poor memory or charting. Not professional at all!"

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent communication skills and her knowledge regarding women problem is exceptional great treasure for women ...."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Tataryn for a few years now and i always know what im getting with her. I feel like she doesnt run any later then any other doctor. She ha..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Labiaplasty Dr. Tataryn may seem scary and cold, but she gave me labiaplasty and its insane how awesome it turned out! Does her demeanor really reflect her job..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tataryn might be knowledgeable, but her bed side manner is awful. She does not address patient's concern or has little patience with questions, although sh..."

September 25, 2014