Ratings for Dr. Andy Gidwani

I have been a patient of Dr. Gidwani for over four years now and am extremely happy with his care and services. I have never had a problem and would highly recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gidwani several years ago when my former GP retired. He is always punctual, pleasant to deal with, and seems to have a very good knowledge of many different medical symptoms. He is able to arrange for referrals who have been excellent and who respond fairly quickly. He is technically proficient and uses his time with his patients wisely and efficiently. Sometimes it is difficult to get through to his office on the telephone but they do get back within a day and are helpful with appointments. I am very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gidwani for over ten years now. I have had some serious complications in my health and I can honestly say that he has really come through for me. I have never found him to be impatient and I have never felt rushed by him. Whenever I need a referral he will give me one yesterday. He is a person who is there to do a job. Small talk while makes things pleasant doesn't really make him a better Doctor. If you want a doctor that makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you leave, he isn't for you. If you want someone to solve your problem, then he is your man.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr gidwani 'could care less'..have never met a Doctor with less compassion. He ignored a life-threatening situation whoch was thankfully caught by a local ER.

Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Gidwani has been my doctor for over 5 years. I have found him to be consistently thoughtful, well-informed and readily available if needed. A very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Gidwani was completely disengaged in my meeting with him. He kept his back turned through out my entire consult. Overlooked significant signs of anxiety and depression and provided no insite on how to manage with or with out medication. He does not appear to be a people person in my opinion therefore unsure why he would choose family medicine has his speciality. from my observation he could be far more helpful in improving the health of his patients if he took the time to know his patient and treat according to the personal history.

Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr Gidwani for about 7 years. I am 66 years old and in good health. He is by far the best family doctor I have had. Keeps up to date and tells it like it is. Quiete good at giving the proper referrals.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Best doctor! He is kind, nice and empathetic. The best!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I feel 100% confident in his care an opinions and is very kind and empathetic

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Easily the best GP I have ever had. So many act like they know everything and are afraid to say when they don't know and to take steps to find out. He will go the extra mile to talk to his network to find out options and to listen to all aspects of the symptoms. Doesn't just try to give drugs to get rid of the symptoms but tries to figure out the underlying cause. Great bed side manner also.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014