Ratings for Dr. Andy Gidwani

Very helpful, very knowledgeable and genuinely cares for his patients. So lucky to have him as my GP. The staff is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr gidwani, is polite, professional and knowledgeable. He is always there for me when I need him and genuinely cares about his patients. I feel lucky that he is my family physician.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Andy Gidwani is attractive and knowledgeable and is able to guide and assist you with ANY needs possible. What more can you ask for. Best doctor I've had...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I'm extremely please with Dr. Gidwani, very knowledgeable and always punctual!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Gidwani for many years now (at least 10) and have never had a roblem getting an appointment. Yes, he is a little brusque, but I appreciate his candor and no-nonsense manner. He is always open to hearing what I have to say about my issues and I can count on him to address them. I can recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

May be knowledgeable but is certainly very disengaged as the other patient stated and always wants to rush you out.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Gidwani for over four years now and am extremely happy with his care and services. I have never had a problem and would highly recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gidwani several years ago when my former GP retired. He is always punctual, pleasant to deal with, and seems to have a very good knowledge of many different medical symptoms. He is able to arrange for referrals who have been excellent and who respond fairly quickly. He is technically proficient and uses his time with his patients wisely and efficiently. Sometimes it is difficult to get through to his office on the telephone but they do get back within a day and are helpful with appointments. I am very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gidwani for over ten years now. I have had some serious complications in my health and I can honestly say that he has really come through for me. I have never found him to be impatient and I have never felt rushed by him. Whenever I need a referral he will give me one yesterday. He is a person who is there to do a job. Small talk while makes things pleasant doesn't really make him a better Doctor. If you want a doctor that makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you leave, he isn't for you. If you want someone to solve your problem, then he is your man.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr gidwani 'could care less'..have never met a Doctor with less compassion. He ignored a life-threatening situation whoch was thankfully caught by a local ER.

Submitted December 8, 2015