Ratings for Dr. S Nantel

Just the best! The most genuine caring physician. He explains things clearly in layman terms, doesn't sugarcoat things, but let's you know you are in the most capable hands. And you are!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He is just the best. I've been seeing him for 8 years and I am still going strong.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Simply the best!!!...............................................

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Would not be here today without the expert diagnosis and treatment from this outstanding Doctor: remission of my leukemia (!!) and getting on with life with my young family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I had a completely different experience than others. First time I saw him was two years ago. Very pleasant but, although being told the prescribed treatment should make me feel better in 2-3 months, made me feel worse. Despite relaying my concerns, I wasn't listened to and stuck with treatment. At the encouragement of family and friends I decided to seek a second opinion and discovered that Dr. Nantel had misdiagnosed me! This led to different treatment and I feel wonderful! Had I stayed on treatment precribed by Dr. Nantel, who knows what would have happened? Glad I decided to seek a second opinion!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this oncologist and how he has helped me and my family with my leukemia diagnosis. All he predicted has come true, and I am doing very well with his therapy. I have my life again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Words cannot even begin to express how we feel about Stephen. The knoweledge this man has is amazing. The fact that he is willing to learn from and about his patients is unprecendented. If he does not know an answer he is willing not only to tell you he does not know, but to also find the best answer he can for you. He always has a joke on hand and a handshake to share, but he does not have cookies :) . Stephen has been our rock through this storm in our lives, and without him, we would not be in the place we are right now. As much as we would like to never see him again, we KNOW we will be in the best of the best hands again in the future. Chris and Sherri

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Nantel for 16 years. I had a BMT in 2001, I still see him for yearly check ups. He is the best dr I have ever had. In 2008 I had a liver transplant and was VERY sick, Dr. Nantel is still by far the most compasionate Dr, I know. Believe me I have a had many many drs over the years. If you are sick and he is your Dr, you are in great hands.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Absolutely the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and competent doctor we have ever had. I have literally trusted him with my life and would do so again without question. He should be the model for every med student in every med school in the country. Most of all, a decent human being. Thanks, Dr. Nantel for what you do and who you are.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

THE VERY BEST... He always made you feel comfortable, explained everything, phoned back same day - even if it was at 8:00 at night... so dedicated and you can tell he cares!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008