Ratings for Dr. Lina Giancola

So blessed to have such a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

WhAt a dedicated, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I cannot say enough about her - I feel quite lucky.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Giancola is the absolute best GP I have ever experienced and I am so thankful that I am a patient of hers. She has seen me through many serious health issues which I am not sure I could have gotten through without her guidance. She always makes the time for me no matter how minor my concerns may be and does not make me feel rushed as if I am just a number and she needs to move on. She is one of the most compassionate and caring health care provider that I have encountered. I simply cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Doctor Giancola is the best. Outstanding knowledge and patient care. Dedicated staff. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Lina Giancola is the most compassionate, caring doctor. I am so grateful to be her patient. She always takes the extra step, makes sure that you get thorough examinations, sends you for professional advice and diagnosis when it's required. Domenica (her assistant) tries hard, but it can get frustrating when you try to phone her office.Grazie, Dr.Lina...io te amo!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Patient and listens. Concerned with both psychological and physical health. Willing to send you to specialists and quickly when required. Trustworthy and very knowledgeable. I feel in very good hands with Dr. Giancola.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Giancola is a great caring doctor. That being said, the staff who run the place are fat, old, ugly, and worst of all can't do their jobs, and because of this patient care suffer. They ruined a once great place.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Great doctor...caring & knowledgeable! Professional w fantastic bedside manners. I just dislike that it is difficult to see her, her receptionists are all horrible except for one who is polite, professional & pleasant. Despite the rude staff, Dr. Giancola is still worth it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Giancola is a wonderful, caring professional. She treats you like you're her only patient. I have never felt rushed and she takes the time to respond thoroughly to questions and ensure that you're comfortable with prescriptions or referrals. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013