Ratings for Dr. Frank Nigro

Dr was amazinly caring, explains in very understandable detail . We were from out of province and he did every thing to make sure things were arranged for husband to see a highly qualified heart doctor on our arrival back in BC.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This Dr actually cares, listens, explains in terms you can understands, and doesn't rush you out the door. Could teach bedside manners to many others. He also saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

When I was seeing Dr Nigro, I was blown away by the fact that this doctor actually listened to me. He gave me options and asked for my input on my treatment plans, explaining in detail everything we could do to attempt to try and correct the issue, and then helping me along the way as I went through with the treatment. After I had issues afterwards as well, he was more than helpful, making sure the team that had done the procedure out of town had found out about the complications, and followed up to make sure things were fine in the end. Overall, I felt valued as a patient and a human while being cared for by Dr Nigro, and I wish more doctors could provide the care that he did for me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He is a Dr that most specialists should measure up to. Compassionate, caring listens to patient , his staff are amazing . We are fortunate to have this quality of Doctor in our city .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very poor follow up and bed side manner. He seems to have more interest in hockey than in his patients and his staff seem to be to lazy to help you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

To the patients of Dr. Frank Nigro's that are not happy with his supreme service and knowledge please remember that he is a SPECIALIST. There will be times when he is unable to meet your times but he is the best cardiologist I have met. My Mother has been saved by him with his medical expertise and knowledge and goes above and beyond. I would strongly recommend this cardiologist. To his staff and to Dr. F. Nigro job very very well done. Keep it up.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

One of the very best Drs. I have had in my life; and I have had some great Drs. over the years.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He is a good Dr. & a good man. He has saved my life through his skill & kindness. His bedside manner is not just good, he cares. I hear comments calling him "the ghost" & other claims I find hard to believe. No one is perfect, especially constant in high stress life & death situations through long hours over many years, but he's done a great job of trying to be. I often wonder how such men balance their dedication to keeping us alive & their family lives. I am thankful to him, & to his family for their sacrifice from the bottom of my multi-stented heart. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

If you want to feel neglected and very much on your own, this would be the doctor to trust your care to. Once the initial treatment has taken place, you will be pushed aside and left to fend for yourself as he will be "too busy" to see you and or provide a referral to a cardiologist who can and will.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

He is a knowledgeable doctor and knows what he is doing. He is patient and loving.And one of the best doctors in ontario for cardiologist. He has no time for his patients. But is very nice and polite.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011