Ratings for Dr. Charles Balaban

Went to Dr. Balaban since I was 6. I moved and started with a new dentist in Burlington. New office was certainly "fancy", but I felt like I was "beat up" when they filled a chipped tooth that Dr. B had said didn't need to be fixed, and after they fixed it, I have now had 2 years of pain. Just had my files transferred back, and will make the long trip to see only him. Other dentists only care about money....Dr. Balaban cares about his Patients!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Just came back from the new office. Love the high tech. Glad Dr.Balaban is on his own again. It's about time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

They are so money focused it's not even funny. I used to use this dentist for a while but they really take advantage of their privileges whenever they can. The dental work is not very professional either. A lot of unnecessary procedures and scare tactics. Not good at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I just left this office knowing we will never go back. When cleaning my sons teeth she found a cavity, when they sent him to Dr. Balabans office all of a sudden he had three cavities and needed two teeth pulled for absolutely no other reasons but there was a cavity. No X-rays were done, teeth were fine. I felt like Dr. Balaban was really angry that I would not consent to pulling teeth only because "he doesn't need then anyway". My family won't go here anymore.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Wonderful dentist and an amazing staff!! The receptionists are great and caring and always have a smile on their face and greet you kindly!! Dr Balaban's assistant is so kind and very polite and gentle!! Would recommend this dentist to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Went to him since I was a child. I had a breakdown around ten years ago and I am on disability. Made apt. Once they found out I only had disability insurance they latterly kicked me out. Our whole family used him for years but he would not take me because they said they didn't know how much they would be paid. Have used other better dentists since with no problems.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

He's been my dentist for 20 years. Lately, I've found the office to be going downhill somewhat. Overcharging for many things and being disorganized. Dr. Balaban himself has always been friendly with me but I question his professional advice sometimes.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have been going to Dr B since the age of 4 & am now 42. A better dentist you cannot find. He is absolutely painless, kind & caring. I would recommend him to ANYONE & have!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

the receptionist is quite rude and abrasive. Been with him for years but have moved so finally have an excuse to see a new dentist. Some hygenists are very thorough, others are not and have left me felling like my teeth weren't cleaned at all. Have often waited long for my appointment as well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I love him! hes been My dentist my whole life! hes super and really funny!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009