Ratings for Dr. Nicole Cherry

She just wants to get out of the room as quickly as possible

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

After waiting one hour for my appointment, I believe that I was in with the doctor for less than 10 minutes. She told me my options, with little to no explanation. When I asked about literature/information none was provided. I can google it. On a small piece of scrap paper my options were written down. No bedside manner. She even let me know that my bulging stomach, is not only due to my health issue-RUDE. If you are looking for a doctor that cares, go somewhere else. On top of it, there is a plastic surgery clinic in the same office. What a great way to make women feel good about themselves. There are breast implants to look at while you are waiting. Thank goodness that I have a referral to another gynecologist. I fear having to go back to this gynecologist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

She is very good at what she does and very knowledgeable. Sometimes, I think she rushes because she is so good and with my low pain tolerance, the rushing is sometimes a problem. She is friendly, her receptionist Tara is awesome, and she is easy to talk to. She will always run tests if you ask.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

If you are pregnant and lookig for a Dr please don’t go there. She wants to keep you for the least time and do simple checks just to keep you quite which she doesn’t bother reading them. Doctor like her should be reviewed to save the lives of innocent mother and babies.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Cherry is lovely. I have referred to her twice after abnormal pap smears. She has taken the time to explain my results at each step along the way and seems really on top of things.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I am very surprised about all the negative comments. I went to see Dr. Cherry earlier this year and she was very professional and helpful. Answered all my questions and did not rush me. The receptionist was also friendly. I will definetly go see her again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The worst medical experience I've ever had with a Gynecologist. I've waited for 9 months for an appointment that took less than 5 mins. She starred at the computer 90% of the time, told me all my symptoms were 'normal' and that she couldn't say much because she didn't have my last ultrasound. Prescribed a painkiller and showed no interest in treating my ovarian cyst. Google was more helpful than her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I went to see Dr.Cherry at her office. Her bedside manners were nothing but cold, condescending and rude. She stared at me like I was wasting her time and did not explain anything. I will not see her again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I will also be filing a serious report. I won't be silenced. No woman should be. She should not be practicing medicine or in this field. She's putting woman at more risk and doesn't care. There are so many women who have suffered and had awful experiences because of her malpractice. I won't accept this. Nobody should.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

She doesn’t explain what she is about to do to you before she does it and took a biopsy once without me knowing it was going to happen. She will answer a few questions but provides short answers and appears rushed as though she wants you to stop asking her questions/leave. When she did my leep she missed cells. I can’t stand the plastic surgery posters in her office, worst thing to look at when you’re going through health issues. I usually wait for 45 mins to an hour longer than my appointment time to see her. Doesn’t send my medical info to my family doctor even after I’ve requested it. I wouldn’t recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018