Ratings for Dr. Nicole Cherry

Called three times, answering machine is always full? How is that possible. Poor client service

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Message machine is full, no one is answering the telephone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Cherry is a wonderful doctor ! I am 8 months pregnant and she has been the best ! No waiting, willing to answer any questions! Makes me very comfortable ! Her receptionist Tara is so kind and patient, and easy to talk to ! Forever thankful for her and Tara !

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I'm surprised by the negative comments and no, I am not a friend or fellow Dr. I was referred to her after being butchered by another Dr for a LEEP procedure and Dr Cherry has been great. She's prompt and respectful of peoples time, she listen to my concerns and takes the time to explain procedures. I have never felt rushed or dismissed with my questions and she has always given me knowledgeable information to base my decisions on. Tara, at he front desk, is awesome. She is hard-working and on top of everything. She has always been quick and responsive in getting back to me if I leave a message - I appreciate her work ethic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not very informative. If I never asked she never told me anything. Which isn't too helpful especially this being my first pregnancy. She never told me what to be aware of what to not do what to do etc. Not too friendly , only smiled and talked to me unless I was in her office in a room being examined by her. Her receptionist Tara is unprofessionally rude and has a very snark attitude. She almost made me lose my job over her not handling her job properly. Told me wrong information that Dr.Cherry never agreed too and lied about it! I had to switch obs mid pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She doesn't care about patients at all. An average appointment takes around 3-5 mins. She's never explained any medical results. I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Looks like don't care about her patients . Rude and cold . I'm on my third thremestr and she never called me by name . Appts goes around 3 mins .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very friendly, knowledgeable, patient. Answered all my questions. Lovely, clean office. To those complaining about the plastic surgery items, she shares an office with a plastic surgeon. Says so right on the door. I had a great experience. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

3 pregnancies, 3 different doctors and my experience with Dr. Cherry is by far the best. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr.Cherry must be a new breed of doctors . I am quite puzzled what to think about my 5 min. audience with her. No requirements for blood test, ultrasound or others. After a year, having medical contition, she didn't proceed with exam, just okeid continueation with meds! I am just wondering , if she likes her job. It's bizzare why there is overwhelming amount of posters and advertising regarding Botox , collagen and other rejuvenating treatments. Also it's fascinating , how reviews are are black and white. Are the great ones written, perhaps, by doctors friends? Because my visit was useless an disappointing . Definitely not going back!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017