Ratings for Dr. Nicole Cherry

Dr. Cherry is lovely. I have referred to her twice after abnormal pap smears. She has taken the time to explain my results at each step along the way and seems really on top of things.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I am very surprised about all the negative comments. I went to see Dr. Cherry earlier this year and she was very professional and helpful. Answered all my questions and did not rush me. The receptionist was also friendly. I will definetly go see her again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The worst medical experience I've ever had with a Gynecologist. I've waited for 9 months for an appointment that took less than 5 mins. She starred at the computer 90% of the time, told me all my symptoms were 'normal' and that she couldn't say much because she didn't have my last ultrasound. Prescribed a painkiller and showed no interest in treating my ovarian cyst. Google was more helpful than her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I went to see Dr.Cherry at her office. Her bedside manners were nothing but cold, condescending and rude. She stared at me like I was wasting her time and did not explain anything. I will not see her again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I will also be filing a serious report. I won't be silenced. No woman should be. She should not be practicing medicine or in this field. She's putting woman at more risk and doesn't care. There are so many women who have suffered and had awful experiences because of her malpractice. I won't accept this. Nobody should.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

She doesn’t explain what she is about to do to you before she does it and took a biopsy once without me knowing it was going to happen. She will answer a few questions but provides short answers and appears rushed as though she wants you to stop asking her questions/leave. When she did my leep she missed cells. I can’t stand the plastic surgery posters in her office, worst thing to look at when you’re going through health issues. I usually wait for 45 mins to an hour longer than my appointment time to see her. Doesn’t send my medical info to my family doctor even after I’ve requested it. I wouldn’t recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Cherry takes her time to answer patient question. Great doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I have mixed opinions about Dr. Cherry and her receptionist. I have seen Dr. Cherry twice and she has been helpful in terms of my issues. I am not a mother or pregnant, so I find that I cannot relate to other people's opinions of her. However, I do find her approachable and helpful, but she is not overly friendly. She has a very professional attitude, which can be seen as rude but I personally don't mind that. Her receptionist is fine, I haven't had any issues with her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Called three times, answering machine is always full? How is that possible. Poor client service

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Message machine is full, no one is answering the telephone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017