Ratings for Dr. Bradley Fritz

Dr Fritz has been my family physician for many years & has seen me through some very difficult times. He is knowledgeable, compassionate in his approach, listens to my concerns or objections to certain treatments & is willing to work out a compromise or alternate creative solution without judgment. If he feels another Dr ( specialist ) is needed to further investigate an issue he doesn't hesitate to make a referral & always takes your medical history into consideration. Kathy ( his most recent addition to office staff) is always helpful & cheery & has whipped that office into waaaaay shorter waits for both booking appt.'s and on the day of your appt.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very condescending, uncaring, unprofessional. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A star in the field of medicine. I wish more doctor's we're as capable, and dedicated!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Brad Fritz is an amazing doctor , knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I find the substitutes are better, but he's better than nothing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Super arrogant. This guy should retire. He's got quite the temper.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Fritz is rarely more than 20 minutes late. He treats his patients with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, he can be abrupt at times. He is neither a saint or a horror-show. He is a good, competent doctor. If most young doctors turn out to be like Dr. Fritz, our children will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have had the best and worst, I have a medical background, and I know my stuff and after a great deal of doctor comparisons over the years, I choose Fritz! I have never seen a physician who keeps up on new advances, new drugs, new methods, as well as he does. He is dedicated and caring, and STILL DOES HOUSE CALLS! I know about a slight indiscretion 10 years ago and I say to you all, "a little bit of public information is a bad thing". None of you know the whole story, and seriously, after ten years she decided to come forward!?! Wonder what is going on in her life that she now feels she must get back at someone? Get off your moral high horse and don't judge what you don't know! If what you want is one of the best family physicians in the entire province, then Dr. Fritz is your man. So sad that his practice is full because otherwise so many more people could benefit from his skills and abilities.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

An excellent and caring physician. Hopefully many more years in practice.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Excellent -- very knowledgable -- has been our family doctor for any years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015