Ratings for Dr. Bradley Fritz

Dr. Fritz has been our family doctor for more than two decades. We feel very lucky to have him as our family doctor. Let's hope he never retires. The medical profession need physicians of his calibre - knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have reached the age of 80 in a major way thanks to Dr Bradley Fritz. Coming from a medical background - I feel immensely priveledged to have had Dr Fritz. All good things must come to an end - I hope I do before he retires!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Brad Fritz has been my GP since very early in his career. I was 10. I feel blessed to have 41 years of awesome, real, on-target, compassionate care. He managed my pregnancy (21 years ago) and my daughter is lucky to have been in his care too for all these years. He is current in his field and I have confidence in his assessments and suggested course of action. His office staff and clinical assistant are superb. Never a problem to schedule an appointment in a reasonable time frame. I have been lucky to have this excellent family doctor - for most of my life !

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Fritz has been my family physician for many years & has seen me through some very difficult times. He is knowledgeable, compassionate in his approach, listens to my concerns or objections to certain treatments & is willing to work out a compromise or alternate creative solution without judgment. If he feels another Dr ( specialist ) is needed to further investigate an issue he doesn't hesitate to make a referral & always takes your medical history into consideration. Kathy ( his most recent addition to office staff) is always helpful & cheery & has whipped that office into waaaaay shorter waits for both booking appt.'s and on the day of your appt.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very condescending, uncaring, unprofessional. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A star in the field of medicine. I wish more doctor's we're as capable, and dedicated!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Brad Fritz is an amazing doctor , knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I find the substitutes are better, but he's better than nothing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Super arrogant. This guy should retire. He's got quite the temper.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Fritz is rarely more than 20 minutes late. He treats his patients with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, he can be abrupt at times. He is neither a saint or a horror-show. He is a good, competent doctor. If most young doctors turn out to be like Dr. Fritz, our children will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015