Ratings for Dr. Bradley Fritz

Tough to get into this doctor. Did not listen when I got an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

There is no better GP on the lower mainland. Dr. Fritz has a very busy and demanding practice, but I have never felt hurried when I had a legitimate health issue or health-related questions. Ignore the negative feedback.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I'm lucky to be a new patient as my sister has been his patient most of her life. He is thorough, caring and professional. I have had a hard time finding a good doctor for several years and I feel that my life is jeopardized due to the doctor shortage in the province. Having had a heart attack a couple of years ago, I developed a terrifying reaction to a medication and other doctors were not able to find what it was, but Dr. Fritz got to the bottom the problem. Good medical care is important especially with age. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Fritz has been our family doctor for more than two decades. We feel very lucky to have him as our family doctor. Let's hope he never retires. The medical profession need physicians of his calibre - knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have reached the age of 80 in a major way thanks to Dr Bradley Fritz. Coming from a medical background - I feel immensely priveledged to have had Dr Fritz. All good things must come to an end - I hope I do before he retires!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Brad Fritz has been my GP since very early in his career. I was 10. I feel blessed to have 41 years of awesome, real, on-target, compassionate care. He managed my pregnancy (21 years ago) and my daughter is lucky to have been in his care too for all these years. He is current in his field and I have confidence in his assessments and suggested course of action. His office staff and clinical assistant are superb. Never a problem to schedule an appointment in a reasonable time frame. I have been lucky to have this excellent family doctor - for most of my life !

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Fritz has been my family physician for many years & has seen me through some very difficult times. He is knowledgeable, compassionate in his approach, listens to my concerns or objections to certain treatments & is willing to work out a compromise or alternate creative solution without judgment. If he feels another Dr ( specialist ) is needed to further investigate an issue he doesn't hesitate to make a referral & always takes your medical history into consideration. Kathy ( his most recent addition to office staff) is always helpful & cheery & has whipped that office into waaaaay shorter waits for both booking appt.'s and on the day of your appt.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very condescending, uncaring, unprofessional. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A star in the field of medicine. I wish more doctor's we're as capable, and dedicated!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Brad Fritz is an amazing doctor , knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017