Ratings for Dr. Robert Leung

He doesn't listen to what you have to say and will argue with you. Makes you see him even though nothing is wrong. Rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

This doctor is the worse doctor in all of Canada. PLEASE AVOID.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

He has a bad temper, shouts at his staff and isn't friendly. He doesn't listen to what you say, and treats you like an inconvenience. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I've known Dr. Leung for 30+ years and he's treated me for 18 of those years. I find him to be very caring and genuine. He has a weird sense of humour but an authentic individual with a great deal of knowledge and down to earth. I would continue to have him as my family doctor until he retires.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Leung was my Dad's family doctor for over 20 years. My Mom stopped going to Dr. Leung because she found he made rude and inappropriate comments. My Dad stayed with Dr. Leung out of habit. It took Dr. Leung 3 years to refer my Dad to a specialist regarding his physical complaints because he attributed the cause of my Dad's complaints to old age. By then, my Dad had advanced cancer that required surgical removal. When my Dad was at Trillium Hospital, NOT ONCE did Dr. Leung visit my Dad, even though he was listed as my Dad's family doctor. A nurse had told us that Dr. Leung refused to be my Dad's contact doctor while he was at Trillium. In the months after my Dad died, Dr. Leung's office called NOT ONCE BUT TWICE to ask my Dad to make an appointment for a body checkup!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Makes patients see him monthly and then threatens them if they don't. Not up to date on his medical prescriptions to patients. Overbooks patients and then make them wait for a long time. Yes, he should retire.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

He was our doctor for about ten years. He had never been punctual. Every time we needed to wait more than an hour. When I saw his rating I thought it was normal for an Ontario doctor. But in fact his rating is exceptionally low.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I have had him for about 10 yrs, I always feel worse going out because I feel that he does not listen to me and pretends like it's all in my head. Both my parents just had an apointment with him and had a bad time. He did not even know that my father went to the hospital for medical issues when Dr.Leung sent my dad for surgery, also same story for my mother. It takes 3 months to get an appointment, and you wait at least 1hr+ at the waiting room. I use my doctors at my Univesity and rather go to walk-in clinics than him. We are currently looking for new doctors.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Leung is without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever had. No bedside manner at all, doesn't listen..He makes you feel like your lying when you address an issue with him. I had to change doctors..TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I know Dr Leung more than 30 yrs, but I still seeing him as my family doctor. Why? because there are not many other doctor would accept new patient. I really hope that one day he would listen to the patient's complaint, because symptom is the first and best to describe what cause the illness before any test

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011