Ratings for Dr. E J Sean Cahill

Excellent service from Dr Chill and staff over about 15 years. Usually able to get an appointment as needed, good followup by Dr Cahill re referals and lab reports.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I was in the appointment with my boyfriend (I'm not a patient of his, I was there to support my boyfiend), and I looked at my phone to see the time and hes (his dr) like, why do you keep looking at your phone? I told him to see the time because of my OCD, and hes like, well get over it, you've got 2 minutes, what do you think of that. And I just walked out before I said something I regretted. Like screw off dont talk to me about my mental health when you know nothing of my past. It's not the first time hes been dismissive, condescending and rude to me or my boyfriend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

This doctor is rude, uninformed, and makes people feel unimportant. I will be filing a grievance with the Alberta medical board about this so called dr.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

He has been our doctor for many years. Fortright, direct, no nonsense, if he does not know he tells you, answers questions directly and honestly. He is willing to refer you for a second opinion and listens to concerns. He is very busy and at times rushed but has never objected to a teturn visit if we still had questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I've been (unfortunately) seeing Dr. Cahill since I was a child. He used to be a friendly and decent doctor until he switched offices to the Synergy Center. I don't know if it's the stress of being more busy, but he has gone downhill ever since. He's always late for appointments, does not provide any thorough diagnoses, and is always rushed. Often he is rude, condescending, and makes you feel like you are wasting his time. My entire family has horror stories about Dr. Cahill, and we have finally decided to switch physicians. If you want to be spoken down to, rushed in and out of the office, and made out to feel stupid- he's the doctor for you !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Just came from an appointment with Dr. Cahill. My appointment time was 2:30, I wasn't called in till 4:05. He was very flustered,impatient and rude. Didn't know what I was there for. Even though his nurse spent a good ten minutes taking in all my information. He made many inappropriate and rude comments. " I'm not here to listen to all your health problems". Well what is he there for then. Won't be going back there again. Too flustered and unsympathetic to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Cahill has bee my family doctor since I was 15. I have always been happy with his advice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been seeing him for years. His new office feels rushed but I have never felt unimportant. And will probably see him until he retires.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very impolite,impatient,never on time,despite your suffering,he will make excuses for you to visits as many time as possible for the same problem. Very bad atitude,rude, offtent with inappropriate comment/language. Vey poor skill in communication.Dr.Cahill is a perfect example of just care about collecting money from goverment.Your visit will be short and rushed,be prepare to go back again and again and again for the same problem.totally low class!worst ever!One of his receiptionist is very irritating too.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Had a back trauma. He said it was due to poor conditioning. Could not help me with any insurance documentation. Went to see another physician, who ordered an MRI. After the surgery on L4/L5, and about a year off, I went back to work. No thanks.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011