Ratings for Dr. E J Sean Cahill

He has been our doctor for many years. Fortright, direct, no nonsense, if he does not know he tells you, answers questions directly and honestly. He is willing to refer you for a second opinion and listens to concerns. He is very busy and at times rushed but has never objected to a teturn visit if we still had questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I've been (unfortunately) seeing Dr. Cahill since I was a child. He used to be a friendly and decent doctor until he switched offices to the Synergy Center. I don't know if it's the stress of being more busy, but he has gone downhill ever since. He's always late for appointments, does not provide any thorough diagnoses, and is always rushed. Often he is rude, condescending, and makes you feel like you are wasting his time. My entire family has horror stories about Dr. Cahill, and we have finally decided to switch physicians. If you want to be spoken down to, rushed in and out of the office, and made out to feel stupid- he's the doctor for you !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Just came from an appointment with Dr. Cahill. My appointment time was 2:30, I wasn't called in till 4:05. He was very flustered,impatient and rude. Didn't know what I was there for. Even though his nurse spent a good ten minutes taking in all my information. He made many inappropriate and rude comments. " I'm not here to listen to all your health problems". Well what is he there for then. Won't be going back there again. Too flustered and unsympathetic to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Cahill has bee my family doctor since I was 15. I have always been happy with his advice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been seeing him for years. His new office feels rushed but I have never felt unimportant. And will probably see him until he retires.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very impolite,impatient,never on time,despite your suffering,he will make excuses for you to visits as many time as possible for the same problem. Very bad atitude,rude, offtent with inappropriate comment/language. Vey poor skill in communication.Dr.Cahill is a perfect example of just care about collecting money from goverment.Your visit will be short and rushed,be prepare to go back again and again and again for the same problem.totally low class!worst ever!One of his receiptionist is very irritating too.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Had a back trauma. He said it was due to poor conditioning. Could not help me with any insurance documentation. Went to see another physician, who ordered an MRI. After the surgery on L4/L5, and about a year off, I went back to work. No thanks.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Great experience, injured knee and Dr. Cahill exceeded all expectations in getting me back to my normal daily function. He was a great patient advocate and certainly knew his stuff regarding my injury. I went to Dr. Cahill after not receiving fast & efficient care from my regular Doctor. I would recommend Dr. Cahill to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

He does not care for seniors in a caring compassionate way. My dad was in hospital 2 weeks and he never came once before he died. My mom can't ask him any about any additional concerns, he does't have time! He was removing a large growth near mom's eye with liquid nitrogen and HE put on protective eyewear, but didn't protect mom's eyes. He told a friend she was a hypocondriac and she died of massive cancer whichwent from her lungs to her bones and brain very quickly she died a few months after her first report of her cough symptoms. He told her take cough syrup!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

After seeing Dr. Cahil several times after a car accident I started to see him as a Judge Judy of Dr.'s. But after my last visit with him where he was biligerent, condecending and extremly irratable I will never go back. When complaing about back pain he responded 'from what?!' He was the only Dr. who treated me for my injuries from my accident. He charged me $35 for every note that had to be signed. When explaining my back pain he abruptly interupted me and told me that this wasn't the "Oprah Winfrey Show!". When asking to speak about another issue 'or if it would be confusing' I was told that it wouldn't confuse him, but annoy him! He repeatedly throughout this visit snapped unexpectedly and told me that if I didn't like the way he did things that I should find myself another physician. Shocked, I sat waiting for him to finish filling out a form. I left his office in tears. I will never step foot in this mans office again. I am 27 year old woman and sat there feeling like a child.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010