Ratings for Dr. Eva Patocka

Dr. Patocka was my doctor for a lot of years. She kept moving around and I followed her. Then things started to go downhill. Every time I was given an appointment - at a given time - I would wait and wait sometimes for 2 hours to see her because I thought she was worth it. After the third time I finally gave up and stopped using her services. I am not sure if she overbooks or just has poor time management skills but if you do not value your time and can afford a 1 to 2 hour wait to be seen then this is the doctor you want. One other thing. One appointment time I noticed that her front end staff were other patients files ahead of mine which led to my having to wait longer to see the doctor, that was the day I left and never went back.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Wait times to see this Doctor is horrible! My husband has actually left her office after waiting there for 2.5 hours. Also, trying to get in and see her well good luck with that! We've waited over two months for an appointment and then wait hours to see her is not acceptable!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Patocka's for nearly 30 years and have nothing but praise for her level of care and concern. She has gone over and above in also taking on my mother as a patient who suffers from dementia. She truly listens and will refer you to a specialist in record time. Her staff as well are to be commended on their compassion, assistance, and patience. So fortunate to have this team in Devon!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

If you want a superficial diagnosis and pharmaceuticals to treat symptoms, go see this doctor. If you want a medical diagnosis and a cause for symptoms, see a doctor in Edmonton. I won't deal with any of the alleged medical professionals in Devon ever again.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

She is an incredible dr. We have been seeing her for many years. She always takes the time to listen. Sometimes long wait times but probably she had an emergency or someone needed longer. I would not change dr unless she retires and doubt I could find one as good. Love her

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Unfortunately she has a problem listening to her patients and you may be sent for all kinds of tests with out your original complaint ever being dealt with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Awful dr shoukd be working in jail , people like her disgrace for yjus profession

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Horrible wait time!!! At least 2 hours every appt this is unacceptable

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My family has been going to Dr. Patocka for several years and would not even consider switching doctors. She has been incredible. My husband has had 3 surgeries and because of her we have had excellent service from the specialists. Lucky that she was our doctor or today I could very easily have been a widow. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've been going to see Dr. Eva Paticka for years and always had good luck. Never just here's a pill and test it out. She's always sent me to a specialist when needed and helped me with every question I had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015