You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Estey

Dr. Eric Estey's Ratings

I can't say enough about this man and his team, I had my prostate removed May 25 this year via the Da Vinci Robot and it saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2875383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great doctor. The best. Thank you Dr. Estay for all your help. Best life in 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2870575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

One of the very best in his field anywhere in North America and beyond. His experience is vast and his insight and expertise are exceptional. He maintains an excellent rapport within patients, and is very realistic about expectations, options and outcomes. You can have complete confidence in Dr. Estey.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Helped me through my prostrate problem& referred me to a super radiologist Now almost 4 years cancer free!Thank you dr Estey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

i had a robotic prostate rmovel by dr estay cant say enough of this man , ecelent bedside maonrs. was willing to naswer any queastions i had. he even called me at home in rule alberta to make sure things were going ok. 10 stars from me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I think the last rating should be removed from the site. I had some issues which have been worked out with Dr. Estey over a period of time and perhaps this individual should do the same. I would suggest readers ignor it. Neall Stevens

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have learnt a few things: When booked for surgery ask if he or a resident will be doing the surgery. Ask if he will actually visit you during rounds after surgery and provide useful information. (perhaps get him to sign an agreement to do so). Tell him you prefer that he answers your questions and provides information and that you want to be told about you and not some doctor friend. Get him to commit to having the resident talk to you , if the resident did all or part of your surgery. Make it clear you want to know in advance if the resident will be doing the surgery. If you are over 65 be sure to let him know you would like to be treated with the same respect as patients under 65. Ask if he will be afraid to approach your bedside and if he will be open to giving you the opportunity to ask questions. These are only a few of the things.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595660].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr Estey is one of the best Urologist I have ever met. He was always helpful to make me made my decision about choosing the best way to deal with an early prostatic cancer. I chose Robotic Prostatectomy and Dr Esty had done it with the highest quality. I was discharged only after 3 days in hospital . Gradually, within a year I have total control on urination and good erection ( of course not like normal). Dr Estey's smile always gives you a hope and the same for his his assistant Juli and his team. The staffs in Royal Alex Univ. Hospital were very nice and professional. I would recommend the great Dr Esty and his team to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1560035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

My husband and I met Dr. Estey late last year when him and I finally decided to try for a family of our own. A little background there, my husband got a vasectomy done almost 8 years ago now because his ex trapped him and got pregnant twice (while on birth control) so as soon as the second one was born, he got it done. SO we knoew right away that we had to find a very reliable surgeon. I came across Dr. Estey after research and read about his extensive knowledge on it. His staff I find are very helpful as well. That is always an added bonus. We finally have a surgery date set this December- please wish us luck!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1560034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

Dr. Estey gave me a vasectomy reversal 11 years after the original vasectomy was performed. My wife got pregnant 6 months after the surgery and had a miscarriage. She got pregnant again 6 months after that and we had a baby girl who turned out perfect. I was very happy with the ease and professionalism of the surgery. The building was a bit worn down but the quality of the staff and the actual surgery were great. I had no issues after the surgery but I felt comfortable knowing that they would help me if I needed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1560033].votes_count ]]