Dr. Richard Payne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Payne

The best doctor you could put your life between his hands. He performed a surgery and, against all odds, saved me from completely losing my voice while removing my tumor completely! He is smiley, patient, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He remembers every patient and gives special attention to each case. Thank you for saving me, thank you for being who you are

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Incredible doctor. He performed a parathyroidectomy on me last year. I have nothing negative to say about him or his staff. Amazing!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Literally the best doctor i had during the most stressful experience i went through. I was diagnosed with a nodule in my right thyroid a few weeks before i was due to give birth and the biopsy came back suspicious so i was referred to Dr. Payne after i gave birth and he was amazing in explaining to me what my options were. After a discussing what was best for my situation, he ended up removing half of my thyroid and it turned out to be malignant. Thank God Dr Payne was my surgeon because he made the experience so much easier with his bedside manners, knowledge, reassuring tone, patience, especially since i was also dealing with a newborn. I cannot recommend him enough, i wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Gentil, connaissant, rassurant, emphatique et compétent. Toutes les qualités recherchées chez un médecin. Le meilleur spécialiste rencontré à vie... J'ai été pris en charge par le Dr. Payne suite à un nodule sur la glande thyroïde qui s'est révélé cancéreux. Ce dernier m'a accompagné du début jusqu'à l'opération et a également effectué le suivit post-opératoire. Je conseil ce médecin à tout le monde.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at 27, was in denial about the extent of my disease, and Dr Payne was completely understanding of that. My tumour was found in the right lobe, with lymph node spread. I did not want to undergo a full thyroidectomy (denial) and though he advised otherwise he respected my wishes. I ended up undergoing two surgeries. I cannot stress how understanding, comforting, and compassionate Dr Payne was throughout my journey. He examplifies good bedside manner and is the definition of a compassionate, kind, empathetic doctor. He is also very up to date with the latest research in the field and would be happy to discuss new research and trends in thyroid cancer. I feel so lucky to have had him as my surgeon and you will too. You are in good hands!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

The best, simply the best in all the sphere. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very pleasant doctor! He listens, smiles and explains very well. I highly recommend him, hes very knowledgeable and caring. I’m so blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

He made me feel like secure. He has a very calming voice . I highly recommend him to my friends who would need his services

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr.Payne knows what hes doing! to be calm, patient, unhurried with excellent listening skills as well as being highly informative and skilled in surgery. He was the only one that really put me in my comfort zone compare to the 3 surgeons i dealt before seeing him. What can i say Thank you Dr. Payne and may God bless you! P.s you wont regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Excellent doctor. Skilled, passionate, a true professional. You can trust his expertise and skill. Dr Payne provides you with useful information, from alternatives to risks, to help you make the best decisions. Minimal incision, precision work. If you don't know the cut is there, it will pass unnoticed. Everything went exactly as discussed and planned, from surgery to complete recovery. You feel confident and safe, which accelerates your recovery. You are served down to the last need you may have even if you don't know you will have such need. There is nothing left out to make you wonder. Dr Payne restores your faith in doctors. Other doctors should learn Dr. Payne's approach, we really need more people like Dr. Payne. And maybe not just the doctors, we all can learn from such persons. There is an equally professional team around him. From nurses to anesthesiologist, precision and excellence. Thank you! LS

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Richard Payne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Beech Street Corporation