Ratings for Dr. Richard Payne

The best doctor ever. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and very caring. You 're in great hands with Dr Payne,He's amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I was being followed by Dr. Payne for thyroid nodules, and this year I had a thyroid tumor. He performed my surgery on July 20th 2017. He is an excellent doctor with truly amazing bedside manners. I am a nurse and I have to say that there are very few doctors with any bedside manners at all. I must say he was thorough with his explanations and always available to answer any questions that I had. I had complete faith in him and I must say that I do not have any regrets what so ever to have had him as my surgeon. I knew I was in good hands the day of my surgery. My incision is very clean and healed very well. Thank you so much Dr. Payne...you are awesome!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

J'ai été suivie par ce médecin pour modules thyroidiens avec écho multiples biopsie et stress qui vient avec...jai récemment eu une ablation de la moitié de ma thyroïde...le md a ete rassurant avant et apres lintervention...peu de douleur et je n'ai même pas encore eu mon suivi post_-op. Ce médecin est doué connaissant rassurant et vraiment humain. Tellement contente de l'avoir choisi pour mon suivi de nodules suspects et moi qui suit de nature anxieuse je me sais entre bonnes mains même en attente des résultats de la pathologie...je ne peux que recommander Dr. Payne !!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My thyroid glands were removed at the hospital by Dr. Payne. Surprisingly there was little pain. When I had questions he was available to respond before and after the surgery. He is an expert and a very caring thyroid doctor. Fortunately my doctor recommended I see him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr.Payne is an exceptional doctor and human being!! you are in great hands.. Thank you and blessings to you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

He is the most professional, kind, patient, compassionate person that I have met. He is a shining example of what a MD should be. His bedside manner is exemplary! You cannot help but love this MD.. Warm compassionate, knowledgeable, available, caring... I cannot say enough! We need to CLONE him!! :-)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Excellent excellent Doctor. The last three months have been scary and filled with constant worry that I had thyroid cancer. Dr. Payne treated me and my case with such humility, honesty and excellent care. The medical field should send ALL residents to mimic his bedside manners. He made me feel cared for , answered all my questions, made himself available to me. He deserves all the praise there is. Dr. Payne you are a living angel. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

After reflecting on a very difficult year, I need to thank Dr. Richard Payne for his skillful work on my thyroid. The first few surgeons that I interviewed were qualified. I felt at ease after meeting Dr.Payne though, knowing immediately that he was the suitable thyroid specialist for my thyroid cancer. He knew every test available and advised me on the correct ones to help me make decisions and understand exactly what was going on before having thyroid cancer surgery. I have recovered both physically and emotionally from my ordeal. If you require thyroid surgery and want to be treated conscientiously leaving no stone unturned, Dr.Payne is the right surgeon for you. Happy New Year Dr.Payne. I would not have made it through this year without you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Incredible surgeon. From day #1. Professional, compassionate, competent, a real expert in thyroid cancer surgery. Extraordinary doctor. Impressive in all facets of my care. What else can I say????? I APPRECIATE everything that you have done for me Dr. P. I OWE YOU my health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I am healthy and have never been to a doctor. I am in excelent shape, I do not smoke, and I am a healthy eater. So when I felt a bump on my neck I thought it was nothing. I surfed the internet to get more information. It did not take long for me to realize that the bump was probably coming from my THYROID GLAND. This is when I started to get scared and realized that I needed to see a doctor. A friend of mine who is a physician arranged for me to see Dr. Payne. Dr. Payne was honest and to the point. He did an ultrasound and took a biopsy on the same day that I saw him. I did not have to wait (I liked that, since I wanted to know what that bump was). He explained everything clearly. I was fearful but reassured at the same time (this is hard to explain, but I was). He removed my thyroid gland at the hospital because I had thyroid cancer. I feel great. The scar is small and my voice is perfect. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Payne. He really took care of me. When I was worried I would E-mail him. He was so accessible all the time (I don't know how). He is an incredible surgeon and human being.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016