Ratings for Dr. Richard Payne

After reflecting on a very difficult year, I need to thank Dr. Richard Payne for his skillful work on my thyroid. The first few surgeons that I interviewed were qualified. I felt at ease after meeting Dr.Payne though, knowing immediately that he was the suitable thyroid specialist for my thyroid cancer. He knew every test available and advised me on the correct ones to help me make decisions and understand exactly what was going on before having thyroid cancer surgery. I have recovered both physically and emotionally from my ordeal. If you require thyroid surgery and want to be treated conscientiously leaving no stone unturned, Dr.Payne is the right surgeon for you. Happy New Year Dr.Payne. I would not have made it through this year without you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Incredible surgeon. From day #1. Professional, compassionate, competent, a real expert in thyroid cancer surgery. Extraordinary doctor. Impressive in all facets of my care. What else can I say????? I APPRECIATE everything that you have done for me Dr. P. I OWE YOU my health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I am healthy and have never been to a doctor. I am in excelent shape, I do not smoke, and I am a healthy eater. So when I felt a bump on my neck I thought it was nothing. I surfed the internet to get more information. It did not take long for me to realize that the bump was probably coming from my THYROID GLAND. This is when I started to get scared and realized that I needed to see a doctor. A friend of mine who is a physician arranged for me to see Dr. Payne. Dr. Payne was honest and to the point. He did an ultrasound and took a biopsy on the same day that I saw him. I did not have to wait (I liked that, since I wanted to know what that bump was). He explained everything clearly. I was fearful but reassured at the same time (this is hard to explain, but I was). He removed my thyroid gland at the hospital because I had thyroid cancer. I feel great. The scar is small and my voice is perfect. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Payne. He really took care of me. When I was worried I would E-mail him. He was so accessible all the time (I don't know how). He is an incredible surgeon and human being.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Un medecin spécialiste empathique, souriant, qui sait expliquer les diagnostics clairement, il,fait équipe avec son patient. Extrêmement compétent et consciencieux. Il m'a lui même téléphone pour me donner une bonne nouvelle sur les résultats d'un test...merci! Un Dr formidable!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Wonderful doctor, wonderful human! He operated me and seven other member of my family for thyroid cancer. He helped us all during a very tough period. I'm so grateful to have had him as a doctor. Definitely deserves this number one spot!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Thank you so much for handling my surgery and for the moral support. You are the best and may you be blessed.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable and skillful, one is in good hands (the best) with Dr. Payne. But what's more, he communicates with care, clarity and attentiveness. There are no negatives at all.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Le docteur Payne est à la fois un chirurgien brillant et humain. Il y a quelques mois j'ai été diagnostiqué avec un cancer agressif de la thyroïde. À cela s'ajoutait le risque d'abîmer ma corde vocale puisque l'un des nodules en était proche. Le docteur Payne a réussi à enlever les nodules cancéreux sans affecter la corde vocale. Par ailleurs, sa personnalité, son professionnalisme et son engagement dans la relation médecin patient m'ont aidé à traverser un moment difficile. Merci encore docteur Payne pour tout.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Payne est tout simplement le meilleur médecin que j'ai rencontré. Il est très attentionné et prend notre bien-être en considération, que ce soit avant, pendant ou après la chirurgie. Il a un excellent jugement et sait nous mettre en confiance et nous rassurer dans les moments difficiles, en plus d'être très présent pour notre famille. Je le remercie énormément pour tout ce qu'il a fait pour moi.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Gentil, humain, drôle, chic type. Très à l'écoute. Le meilleur médecin que j'ai rencontré.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016