Dr. Richard Payne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Payne

Dr.Payne knows what hes doing! to be calm, patient, unhurried with excellent listening skills as well as being highly informative and skilled in surgery. He was the only one that really put me in my comfort zone compare to the 3 surgeons i dealt before seeing him. What can i say Thank you Dr. Payne and may God bless you! P.s you wont regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Excellent doctor. Skilled, passionate, a true professional. You can trust his expertise and skill. Dr Payne provides you with useful information, from alternatives to risks, to help you make the best decisions. Minimal incision, precision work. If you don't know the cut is there, it will pass unnoticed. Everything went exactly as discussed and planned, from surgery to complete recovery. You feel confident and safe, which accelerates your recovery. You are served down to the last need you may have even if you don't know you will have such need. There is nothing left out to make you wonder. Dr Payne restores your faith in doctors. Other doctors should learn Dr. Payne's approach, we really need more people like Dr. Payne. And maybe not just the doctors, we all can learn from such persons. There is an equally professional team around him. From nurses to anesthesiologist, precision and excellence. Thank you! LS

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

What a nice,kind,compassionate,empathetic Doctor. He removed my wife's left thyroid Cancer and her lymph ganglions at the hospital. Afterwards he came to speak to me immediately after the surgery in the waiting room to explain how it went. I saw how busy he was,but he listened to all of my questions. Throughout the day I saw him speaking to other families in the waiting room. I did not see another surgeon do such a thing the entire day. He is special with a big heart.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Just an amazing, one of a kind human being. He was amazing to my mother and family.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Payne is the best doctor ever!!! Luckily, I was able to switch to Dr Payne after being diagnosed with a cancerous nodule. Prior to my surgery, in January 2016, he was able to detect a vein in an unusual position which would have caused a problem during my surgery had it not been noted . The other doctor had not detected it. I found Dr Payne to be calm, patient, unhurried with excellent listening skills as well as being highly informative and skilled in surgery. My scar hardly shows. Thank you Dr Payne!

Submitted December 22, 2017

Amazing Dr So caring, compassionnate and professionnal!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

The best doctor ever. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and very caring. You 're in great hands with Dr Payne,He's amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I was being followed by Dr. Payne for thyroid nodules, and this year I had a thyroid tumor. He performed my surgery on July 20th 2017. He is an excellent doctor with truly amazing bedside manners. I am a nurse and I have to say that there are very few doctors with any bedside manners at all. I must say he was thorough with his explanations and always available to answer any questions that I had. I had complete faith in him and I must say that I do not have any regrets what so ever to have had him as my surgeon. I knew I was in good hands the day of my surgery. My incision is very clean and healed very well. Thank you so much Dr. Payne...you are awesome!

Submitted August 28, 2017

J'ai été suivie par ce médecin pour modules thyroidiens avec écho multiples biopsie et stress qui vient avec...jai récemment eu une ablation de la moitié de ma thyroïde...le md a ete rassurant avant et apres lintervention...peu de douleur et je n'ai même pas encore eu mon suivi post_-op. Ce médecin est doué connaissant rassurant et vraiment humain. Tellement contente de l'avoir choisi pour mon suivi de nodules suspects et moi qui suit de nature anxieuse je me sais entre bonnes mains même en attente des résultats de la pathologie...je ne peux que recommander Dr. Payne !!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My thyroid glands were removed at the hospital by Dr. Payne. Surprisingly there was little pain. When I had questions he was available to respond before and after the surgery. He is an expert and a very caring thyroid doctor. Fortunately my doctor recommended I see him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Richard Payne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients