Ratings for Dr. Richard Payne

Dr. Payne is an extraordinary thyroid cancer surgeon. He is kind and caring and takes as much time as you need to answer all your questions. He is truly the best in his field. I have honestly never met a doctor with such amazing bedside manner. His skill is unmatched, and I am certain the outcome would have been very different had he not been the surgeon, as the tumour was very aggressive. Thank you so much Dr. Payne!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Payne is the most knowledgeable, kind, caring and comforting physician I have ever met. He is pragmatic, respectful and gives you all the information you need. Not only he is the best in his field but his special care and attention makes him an artist! he is a master and his surgical skills are unparalleled. He takes care of you like family and brings a sense of calm and peace like an angel. I had the outmost faith and confidence in him. He is an angel and a special soul:) G bless him and his family. Thank you Dr Payne!! L

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

He's amazing ! Thanks for everything you left me with no pain :)

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I am leaving Dr. Payne's office now and I felt obliged to send in a comment. He is an extraordinary thyroid cancer doctor. The past 4 months have been a roller coaster. Dr. Payne was always available to help me and reassure me. He took the time to listen to me. He responded to my phone calls. I knew that I had thyroid cancer before seeing him, but did not like my other doctor so I asked around and found Dr. Richard Payne. During the workup for my cancer he discovered that it had spread. He was honest with me and addressed my concerns and took me to surgery without significant delay. My results are back and the cancer is completely gone. Dr. Payne went above and beyond my expectations. He is skilled with a scalpel and at taking care of people with malignant cancer. Thank you for saving my life Dr. Payne....DK

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Incredible bedside manner and skill. He makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I called to ask questions about an upcoming biopsy and the person who answered the call was not helpful and rude! He is a great doctor but he needs to get people with empathy!

Submitted January 18, 2016

Merci Dr Payne. Vous êtes un médecin de talent. J'ai subit une thyroidectomie avec le Dr Payne et l'opération s'est très bien passée. Je me sens revivre à nouveau maintenant. Il a toujours été rassurant et ouvert à répondre aux questions. Dr Payne, you are the best!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Simply the Best. Thank you for everything you did for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Medecin consciencieux, empathique, très compétent, il répond aux questions, explique patiemment. Une vraie chance de l'avoir comme spécialiste. Il sait avoir le sens de l'humour et dédramatise la situation tout en étant précis et prudent durant le test, si on est nerveux. Un excellent modèle pour les internes.merci! Il me suit depuis 5 ans. Il a tout ma confiance. P'´pon est nerveux.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Richard Payne's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Payne is an extraordinary thyroid cancer surgeon. He is kind and caring and takes as much time as you need to answer all your questions. He is truly the ..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Payne is the most knowledgeable, kind, caring and comforting physician I have ever met. He is pragmatic, respectful and gives you all the information you nee..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's amazing ! Thanks for everything you left me with no pain :)"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is the best ENT i ever seen, he explain everything and the surgen with the best bed side skills "

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am leaving Dr. Payne's office now and I felt obliged to send in a comment. He is an extraordinary thyroid cancer doctor. The past 4 months have been a roller ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible bedside manner and skill. He makes you feel at ease. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I called to ask questions about an upcoming biopsy and the person who answered the call was not helpful and rude! He is a great doctor but he needs to get peop..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Merci Dr Payne. Vous êtes un médecin de talent. J'ai subit une thyroidectomie avec le Dr Payne et l'opération s'est très bien passée. Je me sens revivre à nouve..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the Best. Thank you for everything you did for me. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Medecin consciencieux, empathique, très compétent, il répond aux questions, explique patiemment. Une vraie chance de l'avoir comme spécialiste. Il sait avoir le..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "UNBELIEVABLE doctor ! Pay attention to this: I am neither a fan of Quebec's medical system of caring for its citizens, nor am I impressed by its community of ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctors everywhere should model themselves after Dr. Payne. Competent, efficient, compassionate and always available. One in a million!"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing ent. He is my hero. So knowledgeable and sweet. The best in Montreal by far!. He was the only one out of 6 different doctors that was able to help me an..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever. Very caring. I had a partial thyroidectomy which he did an amazing job on and the scar is barely noticeable. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you, Dr. Richard Payne. Caring and understanding. Passionate and honest. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is caring and smart. He knows his stuff. He takes time to talk to you. The best in Montreal."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery in november 2013 ,diagnosed with a malign cancer .Dr Payne is an angel ,he gave my live back ,he gave me hope to continue to live!!!!!Thank yo..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Payne is a very good surgeon with incredible people skills . He removed half my thyroid as results came back inconclusive . Thank goodness tumour was not ca..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and human being. Always seemed to be in control and know what to do for my thyroid cancer. Incredible. The BEST!!!!!"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great and kind doctor. Answered my many many questions. He was a bit too eager to take out my whole thyroid, I had only a tumour on the right side. In c..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richard Payne is an incredible surgeon. As an anxious patient with a thyroid tumor I decided to shop around for the best. I saw several local thyroid surgeo..."

October 6, 2014