Ratings for Dr. Mike Sangani

He's now retired, he was a very good doctor saved my life. Have a great retirement Dr. Mike, I will miss you. Bob B.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Awful bedside manner and doesn't think twice about starting to discuss your issue in the waiting room instead of in his office with the door closed. Makes it very clear that any follow up is your responsibility - he washes his hands of it.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Went once told me to take Tylenol for chest pain, turns out I needed more attention then Tylenol

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. difficult to get an appointment. my 4 generations of family are his patients. excellent doctor

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

excellent doctor. hhas been working for ages. He should spent more time for his health. He has treated 4 generations of my family. very good doctor

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

It's true that Dr. Mike gives priority to his travel-bound clients. However, in my experience, Dr. Mike has been very good to me throughout the many years I have been using him. He sends me for the right tests and to specialists as needed. He is a quiet man, but is caring and has a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

The worst experience ever! He was very rude to my wife kicking her out the office when I escorted her into the office with me when I was called. & first thing out his mouth was not "let me take a look" it was "you know you have to pay for a dr's note" he then proceeded to tell me that I couldn't show him some bumps on my skin because they "don't do that here" & that I shouldn't be worrying about why I was sick but instead should be working out 3x/week...my wife has seen Hema which is why we went to this particular clinic in the first place hoping to see her...but I would wait 5+hrs at another clinic before EVER going back to see him...looking into making a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. WORKS VERY HARD. SHOULD TAKE MORE TIME TO ENJOY LIFE. HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY M. D. FOR 37 YEARS. VERY GOOD M.D

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Représentant pharma et vaccin$$$$passent en premier.Ne semble plus très interressé à faire de suivi ...Il faut apporter registre de la pharmacie pour un renouvellement de médicament.Attente très longue dans salle désuette ,secrétaire débordée sans ordinateur.Bureau du médecin en bordel et pas très propre.Il est maintenant temps pour monsieur et madame Sangani de prendre leur retraite....

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014