Ratings for Dr. Aref Vaezi

I haven't given him 5 star due to its punctuality, which is due to the fact that he will never refuse a patient. He is very kind, caring and knowledgable, if you can get him as a doctor consider your self very lucky!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Absolutely amongst the best, anyone who has him as a doctor can thank their lucky stars. He tells it the way it is no sugar coated answers very frank and to the point.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

He knows his stuff, he treats me welll, there's not much more to it than that

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Doctor Vaezi is an excellent Doctor. Takes time to discuss all problems. He is very thorough and kind. His receptionist roise is fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Doctor Vaezi is the kindest doctor I have had in Canada. He genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He is THE BEST ! When it comes to serious matters. He is so caring and experienced. He knows what he is doing ! After 18 yrs of being with him, I never thought of going anywhere els.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I'm with him 17 yrs now, amazing guy, pays attention ! And his staff just kind and helpful. I'm so glad to have him S our family Doc.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Vaezi has been the family doctor for my parents and myself for nearly 20 years. I adore him. He gives needles in a way that don't hurt as much, and he sits and will explain everything to you if you ask. I do understand most concerns about the secretaries though. There is one that has been there as long as I can remember, she's lovely. But he always has the other girl as a very mean and rude individual.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

in one word,he is horrible... not caring about his patients, he was all the time rushing me,has never gave me any knowledge of anything, put me in hold for specialist for a few months when he could book it for me within only a week!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Vaezi!!! I have been his patient since 95' not only is Dr Vaezi a go but he is also my Gyno and he is my two young boys Dr as well :) I wouldn't trade Dr's for the world. I have moved away to Orillia and still travel for the past 3 years for my Dr's appts down to Toronto to Dr Vaezi :) best Dr ever!!! :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014