Ratings for Dr. Marc Trajan

Thank God he is not practicing as a doctor any more. He was totally arrogant, inefficient and unfeeling and you quickly got the impression he couldn't care less. How are these type of doctors allowed to stay in the profession and especially after all the negative comments from patients?

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Some years ago, he diagnosed my late wife with asthma. Turns out she actually had adrenocortical carcinoma (cancer of the adrenals), from which she eventually passed away. He is unprofessional, and appears to be very lacking in medical knowledge and procedures. Do we know if he actually attended medical school? Judging from the comments here and his rating, maybe he should look at a different line of work? Custodian, perhaps?

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr Trajan may not suit everyone, but he has been very caring, informative and helpful in my case. Having run my own business in Scotland for many years I recognize in him someone who is coldly analytical, yet able to explain in depth when asked. As with all professionals he has responded well to such detailed information as a complete layman I have been able to give him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Totally rude and arrogant. Even hospital staff remarked on his behaviour and I do not know why he is still allowed to practice in our city. He refused even mild analgesia when I had to have a bronchoscopy which turned out to be one of the worst experiences in my life. I carry a note that states that he is not allowed to attend me should I have to go to the hospital emergency room.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I was treated by Dr. Trajan as internist-on-call for a silent heart attack due to atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries). I told him I couldn't take a beta blocker, but he prescribed it anyway, and my blood pressure went down to 50/30 (dangerously low) and I had to have IV drugs to re-establish it. Staff advised me to confront him, which I did, and he said, "beta blockers are the drug of choice in heart attacks or strokes". My response was: "Maybe so, but not if you can't tolerate them!" I'm not sure how he's still working as an internist. Dangerous doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

My father was having a heart attack in the ER when "the doctor" arrived to access the situation. "The doctor" asked him what his regular heart rythm was and when unable to answer Trajan said "how was he supposed to help him if he didn't know that". I spoke up and told him to read the chart as he had recently been discharged from a similar incident! Unbelievably arrogant and unprofessional and wonder why he is still able to practice, especially after reading the rest of the unacceptable reports above.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Hospitalised after collapsing with Atrial Fibrillation and with a very high heart rate. I was put under his care as the Internist on duty. His solution was a pacemaker. On reading my file Dr Carr the surgeon, declared "this patient does NOT need a pacemaker". After being returned to the ward, Dr Trajen once again lined me up for a pacemaker. I refused to accept this and he threatened to have me discharged despite the fact that all the alarms went off if I put one foot on the floor! I dismissed him as my Internist. Through my GP I was referred to Dr Vincent Silva. Result is I am now stable without a pacemaker and back under care of my GP. Dr T's bedside manner is the worst I have ever encountered in 76 years of life. His arrogant attitude is a disgrace to the profession. I am thankful that I have an excellent GP (Dr Miguel Pereira) who responded immediately to my concerns and to Dr Silva both of whom have restored my faith in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Trajan by my GP 6 months ago. I can't honestly remember what exactly for - I had a number of issues at the time, pneumonia, possible enlarged heart, shortness of breath. The only outcome from my visit was that he said my blood pressure was high and he told me to check it periodically at pharmacies. There was no follow up, no tests. I remember feeling a lack of confidence in him and that the problem I went to see him about wasn't dealt with. After that I was referred to another internist Dr. Schwarz who had me checked out thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

he said I had lung Cancer and go home and get my things in order --that there was nothing that could be done for me -I seen another Dr he removed the lung 2 yrs ago --I am now cancer free--very cold & unfeeling

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Front desk staff extremely rude both in person and over phone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008