Ratings for Dr. Janet S. Pickthorn

I've had Dr. Pickthorn for at least 10 years now, and I feel so comfortable with her. She takes the time to listen, and spends as much time as you need to get your questions answered. The unfortunate thing is she doesn't take medicare, however. But she is truly tops, recommended by doctors at our local hospital.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pickthorn for many years. She is caring, thoughtful, and a good listener - never seems to be in a hurry. She always calls with test results and, if my problem is something she doesn't deal with, she always refers me to Doctor that can help me. Her staff is helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Most thorough; excellent diagnostician; never in a hurry. The best!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pickthorn for over 10 years and in all that time I have never sat in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. At my yearly physical she is thorough and attentive. All tests are followed by phone call and/or written notes. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Janet S. Pickthorn's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal