Ratings for Dr. Satya Bharmota

Total scam!!!!! I was just robbed!!!!! How are places like this allowed to exist? SCAM!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I went to her years ago, and I used to work for her, she's very unprofessional and pushy but the diet worked, I lost the diet, does anyone still have a copy of theirs that dont mind sharing? And I just took 2 vitamin B tabs to supplement the shots.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

saw dr. bharmota for a very short visit. everything sounded rehearsed, not friendly, very expensive, only saw her 1 time. had multiple bruises and sore arms from one person on staff injecting vitamin b12 shot. shot is 75.00 a week. i had to stop program i started from a groupon. it was way to much for me to stay on the program. she certainly does not care about her clients weight loss if you have no choice but to quit the program because the vitamin shot is to high. if you dont get the shot you get NO PILLS to continue. I highly DO NOT recommend this dr. she is a total uncaring joke.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Never talked to the doctor, gave me a print out of the diet that was fruits and vegtables that added up to less than 700 caleries a day. One staffer was pleasant the other was rude and impersonal. There office never opens on time, so if you have things to do forget about it. It's a joke!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I went through this program and lost 120 pounds in less than 4 months. That was years ago I did gain back some over a 6 year time period after having more kids, now that I am working 8-5 I am unable to go because of her office hours I wish I could go back!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone due to scams they are trying to pull with their billing. This office had been billing to insurance companies with the wrong tax ID number for quite some time, until I caught the error when I received a bill for nearly $300 even though they were listed as in my insurance provider's network. The tax ID number has been changed, but this now means that they are out of network for various insurance companies (even though they may still be listed as IN-network). Besides this fact, the doctor barely spoke to me during my visit and seemed rushed, despite the lack of patients in the office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Satya Bharmota's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH