Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Dunlap

I was told by doctors I had TMJ and would need my jaws wired to correct this,after several treatments, from Dr. Dunlap, I no longer have this, which surprised the doctors,that wanted to wire my jaws. I was in several car accidents, and had trouble with C5 and C6, and was told I needed surgery, i was have sever spasms in arms and legs,so again, Dr.Dunlap took care of that, and now that has amazed the other doctors. I have been a patient of his, since he opened his practice, and because of insurance had to go to other doctors, and all they have wanted to do is operate or medicate,so I truly believe, and know what Dr. Dunlap has done for me and will forever be thankful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Amazing doctor! He is truly gifted; he helped my daughter- she no longer has horrible migraine headaches.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Dunlap delivered me as a baby and we stuck with him through my early childhood.. I always enjoyed the visits! he's been a family doctor of ours for years.. My mother still to this day swears by him.. - Lonnie W.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

A gift from GOD. Dr. Dunlap is full of wisdom, insight and the ability to truly help you and your family. He is physically and mentally able to pinpoint your challenges, and help you heal. This man has more on healing than most on the planet. He does not practice medicine like most, he provides care. His gifts are regarding healing muscular and skeletal harmony and bringing you all back into peaceful alignment. Talk to him about the STRESS of what triggered you being there, and amazingly it will tie right back into your physical pains. Of course YOUR insurance will not cover this, as they want you sick and ailing as they make more money. Dr. Dunlap will help cure you and you will actually save money and time. God bless YOU as you seek out health and healing Dr. Dunlap. YOU are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Uses alternative techniques and actually "cures" your body. I was cured from severe fibromyalgia in just 4 appointments. I am now on no medications and have never needed to see him or any other doctor since. That was almost a year ago. My family and friends were blown away. He uses an old technique that puts your body back in alignment and allows it to cure itself. He doesn't even use meds! I know this sounds to good to be true, but trust me it isn't. What have you got to lose? He is truelly the best kept secret in Dayton!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Gary A. Dunlap's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1971)