Ratings for Dr. Daniel Boyer

Excellent dentiste et on se sent en confiance! Je le recommande à tout le monde!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Boyer is fantastic. He is always happy & on time. I went to him for a second opinion (my previous dentist wanted to change all my old fillings) I just asked for a check up and left with one filling that needed to be fixed. I then told him what my old dentist had suggested and he told me it was not needed at all. I have been with him for years since. He has even done work that specialist's are usually needed for and saved my family (husband and two boys) lots of money... I have ref many friends and they have all stayed with him... He is so gentle I have often almost fallen asleep in his chair and I always thought dentist=pain,boy was I wrong...We love him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

ll sent bon et n'est pas désagréable à regarder, ce qui est une grande qualité pour quelqu'un que tu as à deux pouces de la face pendant une période pas très agréable en générale. Merci, très bon dentiste.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr Boyer est un excellent dentiste. Je suis tres satisfaite et en confiance lors de mes visites. De plus, il est tres professionnel!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Daniel Boyer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.