Ratings for Dr. Allan Tan

Absolutely disgraceful. Doesn't acknowledge you, greet you or give a care about your conditions. If you tell him your symptoms he'll deny they exist. Goes on an endless rant about how terrible the Canadian healthcare system is

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Worst doctor ever. Im a young women going into adult hood. Ive asked him to repeat several time because I wasnt able to understand him. He mumbles WAAY tooo much. He then starts yelling at me! He doesnt bother looking at you, or check your vital signs. Honestly once I go back to atrium bay do pros office, im requesting to never see him

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Extremely impersonal. Does not look at you or ask you how you are feeling. Mumbles to you as you speak about what's going on. Overall, extremely disappointed in this physician.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Tan is not knowledgeable at all. I was very painingful at clinic, but he said "you are ok, nothing wrong." He only spent about 10 mins with us, and won't talk with me anymore because of line up too long. Most of time he made me feel like an idiot.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I'm afraid I agree with many of the reviews that say Dr. Tan lacks both knowledge courtesy and compassion. He misdiagnosed both me and my husband in regards to a rash we had both developed saying it was an allergic reaction. How do two people get the same allergic reaction at the same time? Turned out it was scabies (which I had mentioned but he dismissed) and we suffered with it for three additional weeks - I would say find another doctor if at all possible.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Not only was he nice, he knows his stuff. I got my results read to me with explanations i could understand and the compassion i really appreciated

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

he is doctor and people should not brag about him.. as I read the comments.. he was pleasant doctor with smile and helping me with my symptoms and diagnosis and prognosis..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I'm really surprised to see all these negative comments about Dr. Tan. I've had him twice at the Queen and Spadina Walk in and both times he was great. He ran a bunch of tests without hesitation and explained all the processes to me and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Tan spent about 3 minutes with me, of which 2 minutes and 45 seconds were dedicated to make me feel like an idiot for having come to the walk-in clinic where he works (MCI - Atrium on Bay). Apparently, the fact that I am completely deaf in one ear and experiencing a decline in my hearing with the one functioning ear I have does not warrant a referral to ENT. He asked me only one relevant question "Any discharge from the ear?" and only decided to look in my ears after I told him I myself was a physician. I had to "convince him" this was a big deal as my work relies entirely on listening. He would not refer me to an ENT until I told him I was a doctor. I cannot believe the man got to bill for this encounter. I think the CPSO should do something about people who are so devoid of ethics. What a waste of tax payers' money.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012