Ratings for Dr. Michael Raabe

Dr Hochman is the goat and deserves to be number 1.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Saved my life. Very good Doctor. Great bedside manor after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

amazing doctor! 10/10! very knowledgeable and excellent! extraordinary work!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Raabe did a double bypass surgery on me on June6, 2016. He and his team did an excellent job. He is very good at what he does because he is professional, caring, understanding and prepares you very well for the procedure and expected outcomes. For the first three weeks I was very weak, but was told not to allow depression to come in, because things would improve after a while. After two months I was back doing physical work as usual and feeling good.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Raabe did a valve replacement on me. The first time I met him he made me feel at ease. He made me feel like my operation was nonproblem and he oozes with confidence. His team all think he is the best...I had wonderful care at St B from all the staff...nurses and support staff. I was an extremely nervous patient and feel the wait was much worse than the actual operation. Go to Dr Raab e with confidence.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I had a very good experience under his care. He did one of the most number of grafts as far as I know. He did septuple bypass on me and he made it looks so easy. He's very caring, kind and approachable. He is so good that despite having septuple bypass I was able to stand up the next day and out of the hospital on the sixth day. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

He performed a triple bypass on me. The other reviewers are right. He is a caring , knowledgeable and personable doctor. He made an unpleasant experience as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My sister had a double bypass operation done by this wonderful surgeon. His manner was caring, and his skill and knowledge exceptional. His patients feel like he sees them as human beings deserving of respect . His staff was equally caring and compassionate. Her recovery has been wonderful. This man is a true healer; a prince of Kos.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Skilled and respectful surgeon working with a great cardiac team at St Boniface,

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Had Dr. Rabbe for a triple by pass and valve replacement. Very knowledgeable Dr. and great surgeon. Very approachable and caring Dr. One of the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012