You may also like

This lady is rude. How she continues to practice blows my mind. I simply requested an allergy test due to symptoms after certain foods and she told me to "just stop eating foods that give you symptoms". Told me that she'd give my number to a specialist and nothing ever came of it. A friend of mine left the clinic in tears after Kim called her overweight during an unrelated visit. I would never recommend this woman as a doctor. Extremely unkind, unprofessional and unreliable. Nothing positive about my visit. Disgusted that she still has her licence to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

The most rude and least helpful human I have ever spoken to... I have seen her twice at a walk in clinic and have left feeling horrible about myself both times. I had/have been having sleeping problems because of my anxiety after my mother died and ahe very dismissive and told me to go for a jog.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

There is a reason this doctor still has vacancies for new patients. I totally agree with the negative comment below. I have never been so insulted and shocked at a doctors rudeness and lack of humanity. She was extremely judgemental, and incredibly harsh. I barely had the opportunity to interrupt her flow of insults. We had never met before. My grown daughter and I were hoping to register with her as we still have no doctor here on the north shore. Our immediate comments to eachother were "there is absolutely no way I would ever see her again". I have to admit, when I first saw her in the clinic as she passed by, I felt sorry for her as I assumed she was an anorexia patient. She is the most malnourished person I have ever seen. And she is a doctor in the health field?! Seriously. If there was a petition to have her struck off; I'd be the first to sign it. Terrible experience. Please don't subject yourself to this torture. It's very upsetting. She should be ashamed of her conduct!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Oh my dr Martin is simply the rudest and coldest dr I have ever dealt with. You can tell the positive comments below are written by her, because she keeps eluding to "not one for chit chat/small talk etc". She is making excuses for her nasty behavior rather than taking a good look at herself. How can she deny it after seeing these comments. Dr Martin, since you are clearly reading this: quit making excuses for your negative behavior and the terrible way you treat your patients. Get help, find peace and happiness and more importantly, retire. You are not helping you are hurting.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Desperately seeking another doctor. Misdiagnosed a tumour-had me on a wait list one year for imaging. Dismissing - does not follow up serious concerns. Doesn't listen - asks for repetition of information for ongoing consults (only days apart) with current problem. Condescending, rude. Speaks to me in ways I would never even talk to a child. Quick to prescribe band aid meds and does not explain anything. Her typical response is "not unusual at your age." Shocker because I am active and healthy for my age (50). Wish there was another MD out there accepting patients that rate positively. :(

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Rude, condescending, and severely lacking in knowledge. This woman has no business helping others when she cannot even help herself, as she clearly has an eating disorder. I would rather take my chances with Dr. Google than return to see Dr. Martin again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Punctual, always, attentive, caring, smart, thorough an knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Martin has been my family doctor about 15 years now. I find her to be professional and thorough. If you are looking for a doctor who will give you support on lifestyle choices that have or that could potentially negatively impact your life, she is the not doctor for you. Her approach is more proactive and preventative. I'm surprised at the number of superficial comments posted about her weight. Yes, she is very thin. Get over it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Kim Martin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This lady is rude. How she continues to practice blows my mind. I simply requested an allergy test due to symptoms after certain foods and she told me to "just ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The most rude and least helpful human I have ever spoken to... I have seen her twice at a walk in clinic and have left feeling horrible about myself both times...."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Only rated this doctor as 1 because there is no zero. Horrendous experience. If I were her receptionist, I'd shoot myself!! Awful hateful woman! "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There is a reason this doctor still has vacancies for new patients. I totally agree with the negative comment below. I have never been so insulted and shocked a..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Oh my dr Martin is simply the rudest and coldest dr I have ever dealt with. You can tell the positive comments below are written by her, because she keeps elud..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Desperately seeking another doctor. Misdiagnosed a tumour-had me on a wait list one year for imaging. Dismissing - does not follow up serious concerns. Doesn..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, condescending, and severely lacking in knowledge. This woman has no business helping others when she cannot even help herself, as she clearly has an eati..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She's thorough, and to the point. Not one for chit chat, but she does her job well. I'd rather a doc that keeps me healthy than one that gabs. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Punctual, always, attentive, caring, smart, thorough an knowledgable"

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin has been my family doctor about 15 years now. I find her to be professional and thorough. If you are looking for a doctor who will give you support..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin has been extremely helpful over the 2 years I have seen her, and she is amazingly observant. She doesn't like small talk much, which may make her see..."

June 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.implantperio.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7C 5L9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 800-6091 Gilbert Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042709088".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw her at a walk in clinic for a female issue. I told her that I was taking meds for high blood pressure. She prescribed me two sets of meds which are not..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Martin 3 times and am desperately looking for a new doctor. I'm not sure what her health issue regarding weight is, but she seems to think that e..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went today to see Dr Martin for the first time with my toddler daughter. She did not make eye contact with me once and didn't even acknowledge my daughter. ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate that she is always on schedule, I have never had to wait long. She has made some inappropriate comments related to weight."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I don't normally write reviews but I was treated so terribly I felt compelled to. I went in to see Dr. Martin for insessint back pain and head pain, which is un..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow I guess I am not the only one who was treated like total carp by this dr. She interupted me twice, got impatient when I explained my problem, and then insis..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim Martin is amazing and cares for her patients. I recently took my Mother to see her and she got her on to a Surgeon immediately. It was of great importanc..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin has been my family doctor for years. She has always been kind and helpful. Excellent at her job. I would highly recommend her."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "We recently moved to North Vancouver and were warned not to go to Dr. Martin for the reasons below. However, for convenience and wanting to form my own opinion ..."

September 16, 2014