You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Martin

Dr. Kim Martin's Ratings

Rude, condescending, and severely lacking in knowledge. This woman has no business helping others when she cannot even help herself, as she clearly has an eating disorder. I would rather take my chances with Dr. Google than return to see Dr. Martin again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2885188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

She's thorough, and to the point. Not one for chit chat, but she does her job well. I'd rather a doc that keeps me healthy than one that gabs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Punctual, always, attentive, caring, smart, thorough an knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Martin has been my family doctor about 15 years now. I find her to be professional and thorough. If you are looking for a doctor who will give you support on lifestyle choices that have or that could potentially negatively impact your life, she is the not doctor for you. Her approach is more proactive and preventative. I'm surprised at the number of superficial comments posted about her weight. Yes, she is very thin. Get over it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Martin has been extremely helpful over the 2 years I have seen her, and she is amazingly observant. She doesn't like small talk much, which may make her seem impatient, but she makes those 10 min visits very efficient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2852248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Saw her at a walk in clinic for a female issue. I told her that I was taking meds for high blood pressure. She prescribed me two sets of meds which are not to be taken with blood pressure medications. I just got out of the hospital for a pulmonary embolism courtesy of the meds she prescribed. I could have died. Not Happy at all...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I have seen Dr Martin 3 times and am desperately looking for a new doctor. I'm not sure what her health issue regarding weight is, but she seems to think that every health issue has to do with weight. I went in for a Pap smear twice because she could not seem to get a reasonable sample. I was feeling unwell and short of breath with severe body pain and she again said it was weight related and heartburn. Even though I told her I don't get heartburn So she gave me Gaviscon and sent me on my way. She is a terrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2787855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I went today to see Dr Martin for the first time with my toddler daughter. She did not make eye contact with me once and didn't even acknowledge my daughter. I have never received such bad bedside manner by a doctor who by the name of the profession should be the first one to care for others and work to help them.
I really hope that others do not waste their time if they are looking for a new doctor as Dr Martin is just that - a waste of time!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2727226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I appreciate that she is always on schedule, I have never had to wait long. She has made some inappropriate comments related to weight.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I don't normally write reviews but I was treated so terribly I felt compelled to. I went in to see Dr. Martin for insessint back pain and head pain, which is unusual for me, an active, otherwise healthy 26 year old. She came in, wouldn't look me in the eye, almost laughed when I told her of the pain and then proceeded to poke my back three times with her index finger, declared it to be the result of a cold ( which I dont and didnt have?) and then looked at me impatiently to put my sweater on and leave the room. I was about to say something to her but when I turned around she had disappeared. I would recommend waiting to see an even moderately higher rated GP or to go to a walk in clinic. Truly an awful experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2699180].votes_count ]]