You may also like

Rate Dr. Yvonne Dorothea Verbeeten

Dr. Yvonne Dorothea Verbeeten's Ratings

She is a very caring and compassionate doctor who makes you feel very comfortable. She will take time to understand your condition and is thorough in her assessment. It's a very busy office so the wait can be a while but staff are very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

She is an excellent doctor and diagnosis problems on the spot. She has been my doctor for over 20 odd years and I would not consider another physician. I have/had several serious illnesses and found her thorough and kind. I have extensive experience with other doctors and specialist and would rate her at the top. I also never participate in this sort of thing but I am surprised by some comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Poor knowledge, she does not know what is she doing, horrible experience, never ever back. Lots of mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have cancer and Dr v is my go. She is a thoughtful, thorough advocate for me through my health journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

There is not one single thing that works in this office. Dr. Verbeeten is so focused on making money that she doesn't listen to what the patient is saying.
Stay away from this office!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Staff: Rude, incompetent, rough, sarcastic.
Punctuality: in general all ontario doctors are not punctual. it's part of the system
Helpfulness: Sometimes. If she's having a good day. Otherwise, she is very apathetic.
Knowledge: Somewhat. If she likes you and is having a good day she will dig for it, and find out.
If you are going in for the common cold, ok she's good (but then again so was my grandmother!). If you are going in because you feel that you have a serious problem in your chest, she will dismiss you as you being a neurotic patient. And all this while she's standing up and looking at you with "what are you doing here" or "WTF" look on her face.
I understand now that she is not taking any new patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Verbeeten herself. I think she is caring, knowledgeable, and gives great referrals. She is extremely thorough in her treatment of patients and seems genuinely interested in helping you with any health problem you may have. HOWEVER, her staff leave a lot to be desired. I had the unpleasant experience of being contacted following the completion of some important lab tests to say that the results warranted an in-person review, because they were irregular. No further information was given over the phone, and when I asked for an immediate appointment to review I was told they would simply "call me back" with a date. This was obviously very stressful. TURNS OUT, they had my file confused with someone else, which was only discovered when I had to call THEM because I was tired of waiting for an appointment time. They rarely answer the phone, and take far too long to return a call when you leave messages. I think they have far too many patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2451943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1561891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Verbeeten is a fantastic family doctor and looks after my sons as well as myself. If fact, she took it upon herself to visit me in the hospital when they were born and make sure I was ok after the C-section. She is helpful, kind and considerate and has an vast knowledge of medicine. As someone in the health field, it is important to note that patients can be difficult and not always forthcoming or succinct regarding their problems. As House says, everyone lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1561890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

To be honest, she has too many clients. The wait room is over crowded and I feel the relationship between the doctor and the patient has been reduced. You have to wait (even when you arrive early for your appointment) and then your in and then out again within 5 minutes. It's unbelievably hard to get your results and I feel unsatisfied with the service.I wish she would spend more time with the patients ( I understand her day is busy and has to see a lot of clients) but this is medical and it should not be rushed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1561889].votes_count ]]