You may also like

Rate Dr. Bryce Cowan

Dr. Bryce Cowan's Ratings

Dr. Cowan and his staff define expertise and professionalism. I have a history with basal cell carcinoma and have been treated by Dr. Cowan many times. Each patients's nerves are calmed by Dr. Cowan's very friendly personality, sense of humour, and most importantly, skill! The entire staff is extremely caring. I never worry period when I have an appointment.......evidence of the surgery is always as minimal as possible, and most often, almost invisible. Thank-you Dr. Cowan
and staff.......I am forever thankful for your care. Lynn Grant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

He made a scary experience far less so through thorough explanations and his friendly bedside manner. I was 28 years old, and had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my forehead. The T-shaped 4 inch scar is barely visible. Dr. Cowan is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Just had basal cell removed from my nose. Staff were very efficient and very supportive in all aspects, and Dr. Cowan was awesome, as were his assistants and dermatologist who did my stitches. I highly recommend them all. It made a scary thing as pleasant as it could possibly be. Thanks to all staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Competence and compassion achieved because ego and libido are banished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr Cowan and his staff are simply ' The Best of The Best ' in every aspect. Everything explained though out the whole process and follow up. Everyone very professional and what was so reassuring was that I instinctively knew that I was in with the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Cowan was amazing. He was professional, funny, informative and very kind. I would go back to him in a heartbeat (hopefully I won't have to though!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was extremely impressed with my squamous cancer removal on face. Incisions explained in detail& results to expect. Thought only melanoma metastasized, Wrong! Took two excision , sent to Lab & finally , interior scaffolding& thirty running stitches to close oval excision. Procedure was 5 1/2 hrs. Although told to expect 8-10 hrs. Felt thoroughly comfortable the whole time. A great doctor, best in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Every aspect of the process of my cancer removal and subsequent surgery was explained to me in such thorough detail, and with such compassion, respect and support. He creates a team context: we're all on the same team, and we're winning. I recommend him to everyone. He is incredibly personable, empowering, and real. Felt like i made a friend. He's The Best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Cowan recently completed MOHS surgery for cancer on my face. It is difficult to see the scar, despite the fact that it is quite extensive. He is the most reassuring, capable surgeon I have encountered. As an added bonus, he has a great sense of humour, which makes the experience less intimidating and more relaxed. I 100% recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1562110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Cowan is hands down, the best doctor I've ever seen by far. Such a great bedside manner, puts you at ease, and is incredibly knowledgable in what he's doing. I had MOH's surgery on my nose four years ago at 27 years old and I am very happy with the result... carcinoma free and minimal scarring. Thank you Dr. Cowan!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1562109].votes_count ]]