Ratings for Dr. Bryce Cowan

After 9 years of suffering and no doctor being able to help, finally Dr. Cowan performed surgery on my ear. at the time of of the surgery he said he had never seen anything like it in his life. As soon as it was removed, I had a diagnosis of infantile hemangioma... two weeks after it was removed I had a spot on my stomach and immediately went to the emergency with Mrsa. Ever since that the day I had the surgery I have had mrsa on my neck, chest, abdominal. The only thing in my past was that I was 22 and knew I was cheated on, severe fever, couldn’t breath has to go to hospital and was diagnosed with strep. That’s when it all began. Please help. Please help!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Cowan;s surgical skills exceed my expectations and his humour makes a stressful situation more pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

God bless Dr.Frederic Mohs for developing Mohs Micrographic surgery in the 1930’S. Also, thankful to Dr. Cowan for following in his footsteps. Dr. Cowan is A PRO at Mohs Micrographic surgery. Five weeks ago I had a Mohs procedure done on my Nose. Unbelievable on how well All is healing and fading. Extremely pleased with the Outcome. On my follow up visit Dr.Cowan may just have to double check my file to ascertain exactly where procedure was done. He is such A Skilled Plastic Surgeon! Dr. Cowan creates a calm and pleasant environment. The Team is just Great!It starts at Reception and Radiates throughout the Clinic. Dr. Cowan’s on Line videos are very informative. I watched All 14. He explains everything well. Thanks Dr.Cowan! VR

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I have had 3 Mohs surgery with Dr. Cowan and he is truly amazing, very caring! I would highly recommend him and his staff! I couldn't be happier. I have never met such a nice Dr. and so knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Bryce Cowan and his team were AMAZING. He is very caring and compassionate. We need more Dr's like him in this world. Sandra S.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I have dealt with many doctors over the years and a few surgeries. Dr. Cowan is the best doctor I have ever had. He puts you at ease, he doesn't talk down to you and genuinely cares. And he is very skilled, when I was healed I barely had a scar! Highly recommend...

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Terrific manner, skill, humor. Staff were also wonderful. Upper lip surgery and almost no scar. He is very skilled.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great Doctor, great person. Very good experience all together.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had a basil cell tumour removed from my nose by Dr. Bryce Cowan. He has the most wonderful personality, sure to put you at ease through the most difficult of times. He is highly skilled, professional, interested in his patients welfare, and on top of this, is highly humorous!! So put yourself in the hands of this skilled surgeon you will be well pleased with the outcome!! Thanks to the excellent staff as well. Thank you Dr. Cowan, for your fine job!! Wendy Olson.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Bryce Cowan to have a facial mole removed and couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. Cowan did an incredible job! The results are better than I expected and the area has healed very well. Dr. Cowan has a great personality and sense of humour, which helped put me at ease before and during the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Cowan and his team!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Bryce Cowan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients