Ratings for Dr. Bryce Cowan

I am a caregiver for an 88 year old man. My client is very suspicious of most Doctors, but, he has seen Dr. Cowan twice for cancer removal, and has the utmost confidence in the Dr. and his staff. He is brilliant. The scars are not visible. This man needs to be cloned. Bravo.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Cowan is, hands down, the best doctor I've ever dealt with. At 27, I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose that he removed and now I have a hard time convincing people that this story is even true because there is almost no scar. More importantly for me, he made me feel calm going through something that was very difficult for me. His entire staff was the same. I hope I don't get another basal cell carcinoma, but if I do, I know I'm in good hands. Thank you Dr. Cowan!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Cowan and his staff define expertise and professionalism. I have a history with basal cell carcinoma and have been treated by Dr. Cowan many times. Each patients's nerves are calmed by Dr. Cowan's very friendly personality, sense of humour, and most importantly, skill! The entire staff is extremely caring. I never worry period when I have an appointment.......evidence of the surgery is always as minimal as possible, and most often, almost invisible. Thank-you Dr. Cowan and staff.......I am forever thankful for your care. Lynn Grant

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

He made a scary experience far less so through thorough explanations and his friendly bedside manner. I was 28 years old, and had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my forehead. The T-shaped 4 inch scar is barely visible. Dr. Cowan is the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Just had basal cell removed from my nose. Staff were very efficient and very supportive in all aspects, and Dr. Cowan was awesome, as were his assistants and dermatologist who did my stitches. I highly recommend them all. It made a scary thing as pleasant as it could possibly be. Thanks to all staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Competence and compassion achieved because ego and libido are banished.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr Cowan and his staff are simply ' The Best of The Best ' in every aspect. Everything explained though out the whole process and follow up. Everyone very professional and what was so reassuring was that I instinctively knew that I was in with the best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Cowan was amazing. He was professional, funny, informative and very kind. I would go back to him in a heartbeat (hopefully I won't have to though!).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was extremely impressed with my squamous cancer removal on face. Incisions explained in detail& results to expect. Thought only melanoma metastasized, Wrong! Took two excision , sent to Lab & finally , interior scaffolding& thirty running stitches to close oval excision. Procedure was 5 1/2 hrs. Although told to expect 8-10 hrs. Felt thoroughly comfortable the whole time. A great doctor, best in Canada!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Bryce Cowan's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a caregiver for an 88 year old man. My client is very suspicious of most Doctors, but, he has seen Dr. Cowan twice for cancer removal, and has the utmost c..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "a rock star! besides being funny, and easy to communicate with, I have the utmost confidence in his skills. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. "

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cowan is, hands down, the best doctor I've ever dealt with. At 27, I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose that he removed and now I have a hard time convi..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cowan and his staff define expertise and professionalism. I have a history with basal cell carcinoma and have been treated by Dr. Cowan many times. Each pat..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He made a scary experience far less so through thorough explanations and his friendly bedside manner. I was 28 years old, and had a basal cell carcinoma removed..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had basal cell removed from my nose. Staff were very efficient and very supportive in all aspects, and Dr. Cowan was awesome, as were his assistants and d..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Competence and compassion achieved because ego and libido are banished."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cowan and his staff are simply ' The Best of The Best ' in every aspect. Everything explained though out the whole process and follow up. Everyone very prof..."

September 26, 2014