Ratings for Dr. Bryce Cowan

I have had 3 Mohs surgery with Dr. Cowan and he is truly amazing, very caring! I would highly recommend him and his staff! I couldn't be happier. I have never met such a nice Dr. and so knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Bryce Cowan and his team were AMAZING. He is very caring and compassionate. We need more Dr's like him in this world. Sandra S.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I have dealt with many doctors over the years and a few surgeries. Dr. Cowan is the best doctor I have ever had. He puts you at ease, he doesn't talk down to you and genuinely cares. And he is very skilled, when I was healed I barely had a scar! Highly recommend...

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Terrific manner, skill, humor. Staff were also wonderful. Upper lip surgery and almost no scar. He is very skilled.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great Doctor, great person. Very good experience all together.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had a basil cell tumour removed from my nose by Dr. Bryce Cowan. He has the most wonderful personality, sure to put you at ease through the most difficult of times. He is highly skilled, professional, interested in his patients welfare, and on top of this, is highly humorous!! So put yourself in the hands of this skilled surgeon you will be well pleased with the outcome!! Thanks to the excellent staff as well. Thank you Dr. Cowan, for your fine job!! Wendy Olson.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Bryce Cowan to have a facial mole removed and couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. Cowan did an incredible job! The results are better than I expected and the area has healed very well. Dr. Cowan has a great personality and sense of humour, which helped put me at ease before and during the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Cowan and his team!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Professional Kind and Compassionate describes Dr. Bryce Cowan best

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Bryce and his staff were beyond excellent. Dr. Bryce, Caley and Donna took great care of me all day and kept the mood upbeat and positive even though the situation was not so. Their bedside manner was amazing during a gruelling day spent removing the entire tumour from my forehead and eye area. The lab technician hung in there with us until very late in the day and demonstrataed the utmost care and concern in ensuring the surgeon got all of the tumour. Thanks so much Dr. Bryce and your most excellent team!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Cowan is the most impressive doctor I have ever dealt with, hands down the best and most skilled. On top of that, he is the most pleasant, caring and amusing person. I love the fact that he has a teaching clinic. I had Melanoma surgery on June 7, which required a skin graft. I had Dr. Cowan and Dr. Singh plus a resident (sorry I forgot his name). Everyone was excellant including the nurses. The surgery went well and everyone around me can't believe how soon everything has healed. Kudos to you and your staff Dr. Cowan!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Bryce Cowan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Providence