Ratings for Dr. Jean Diodati

Dr. Diodati has a wonderful, caring and compassionate manner. We were very lucky to have him during a stressful time. He inspires confidence and always explains everything fully.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent docteur ! Prend le temps d'expliquer la situation et répond aux questions.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Best care and patience. So thoughtful and caring. So smart and human with my case. I am alive because of his rare attention to detail. Forever grateful for the chance I had to have him as my doctor. A true passionate caretaker and doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

BEWARE if you have an elderly parent or family member. Diodoti is extremely condescending and easily angered . My mother had stroke symptoms so I brought her to the er at sacre coeur, turns out her heart was fine but blood oxygen levels very low since she had fluid in her lungs. Diodoti yells "why did you come today....im asking you a question! " he didn't like her answer, she didn't take a medication for 2 days because it made her feel sick. He said "you read that it was bad on the Internet, then you get sick. See if you can read about dying on the Internet.!" I'm sarcastic and I love a good joke but this floored me. Not only did he have nothing to say about her heart but he scolded her like an animal. I have never been so hurt or humiliated by a doctor in all my life. I'm DISGUSTED by him and if you read this hopefully you can PROTECT your loved ones from his power tripping psychological abuse. I also noticed lots of french positive reviews, perhaps he prefers certain patients...... Get a new job Dr. Diodoti.

Submitted May 21, 2015

If you are old he doesn't care. He is never around, has always more important things to do and avoid speaking with the family.I do not wish any elderly patient to have him as a cardiologist.

Submitted October 20, 2014

est surement un bon cardiologue , mais pour moi ,il a manque la marque car lors de notre rencontre annuel il m'a dit qu'il croyait que je n'avais probablement rien au coeur ,malgre quelques symptomes que je lui ai dit avoir,et apres d'un ou deux mois j'ai fait un infarctus severe et j'ai attendu tres longtemps avant d'aller a l'hopital car le DR Diodati m'avais dit que je n'avais rien au coeur. Il faut dire que tous les patients de ce medecin sont plus que satisfaits suite a des discutions dans les salles d'attentes mais pour moi j'ai du etre l'exception qui confirme la regle et malgre tout il a sauve bien des vies

Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Diodati is the best doctor I've ever come across. He is the only doctor I ever met who sat down and reviewed my mother's 2 inch thick file and refresh his memory about my mother's case. He is also very patient with your questions and goes out of his way to explain anything you do not understand. He also actually writes good reports/notes for the patient's file. If you get him as a cardiologist, you will be very happy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

having a heart attack i was afraid.Dr Diodati and his team made me feel o.k. his good bed side manners the smiling face the conversation and explanation the cooperation with his team minimize the stress. i am lucky to have him as my cardiologist thank you see you next time

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

le seul commentaire que je peux emettre,,,est que ce medecin est une petite boule de soie et seul son sourire peux vous guerir il ma traiter a l,hopital sacré coeur ,il est humain,,,jovial rieur et surtout sympatique il nous parles sans pretention et nous explique tres tres bien bravo dr diodati ,des comme vous il ne s,en fait plus merci pour tout louise gravel

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011