Ratings for Dr. Suresh I. Patel

Please please please stay away from this pediatrian he is so rude and his staff is useless. I really don't know how he has a medical license because he has never correctly diagnosed my son. Its extremely difficult to get him to fill out any type of paper work and when he does it takes an unreasonable amount of time. As I stated earlier stay far away from this unpleasant man and his rude staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Rude, unfriendly, uncooperative staff and famous for incorrect billing

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Who in their right mind gave this guy a license to practice medicine? He can't even practice human decency! He is so rude and thinks he's above everybody and is so righteous. As far as his diagnostic skills, you shouldn't trust a sick fly with this guy. He rushes you and then keeps giving you medication that doesn't help or isn't necessary.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have no idea how he has a license to practice or if it's even valid. He is by far the WORST doctor I have EVER been to. I have horrible sinus issues and my sinuses are always inflamed yet for 8 years he kept telling my parents I was "faking it" or that I "have a virus". Save your Copay because those are the only 2 responses he has.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

First, people write negative reviews very fast. but not positive. I didn't see any doctor in US with wait time less than 30 mins. He is very understanding and patient. gives enough time to kids and talks to them in very friendly manner. He answers all the questions, even difficult teenage questions. He is my pediatrician for both kids one is teenage and another one 9. Overall he is very knowledgeable and to the point. Yes, wait time is high - I give this feedback all the times but it is what it is. Staff is no courteous as you want but it's subjective. They do what is told to them. Friendly enough for 45 mins visit. Main point is my kids are healthy, and treated well when needed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He has NO etiquette. His staff are rude and act like they are doing you a favor by assiting you. He will see you only after 45mins to an hour of waiting, and his visit will be less than 5mins if he can manage to run out faster he will. I doubt his knowledge and he is very crude at giving babies vaccines. Our experience has not been comfortable or satisfactory.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I've had Dr. Patel as my daughters' pedatrian for the last 16 years. Couldn't ask for a more dedicated dr. I've had some scares over the years but I knew I could count on him. My one daughter at the 5 months had an extremely high fever,brought her in the office,which was packed, I mentioned to the staff about how high my daughter's fever was and they rushed me in before everyone (no one complained). Dr. called the hospital himself to make sure she was admitted immediately. She had to stay in the hospital for 4 days (thank God nothing serious), but the last night at 3:00 a.m. (I was able to sleep there), Dr. Patel walked in the room to check her one more time because he had his family in the car and they were going on vacation. He is extremely caring and very approachable (sometimes a little difficult to understand), but we made a great choice for our children.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

We attempted to interview pediatricians before our first child was born and Dr. Patel was the only one who would call us back. We were extremely extremely satisfied with our visits right after our son was born. he told us upfront that we should come with our questions and he will answer them no matter how long it takes. He also showed up how to hold him and safety precautions that a new parents might not know. While his office staff is not friendly, I don't pick a doctor for a friendly office staff. We are very satisfied with his knowledge, service and patience with us. the only difficulty we encounter is learning his accent as we are not middle-eastern, but if we don't understand him we ask him to repeat it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

We started going to Dr. Patel after a neighbor has recommended him. We have been going to him for our 5 year old and 3 yr old sons for nearly 4 months now and we are very happy with him. He is very helpful and always accessible even if I call in the middle of the night he calls back quickly. I will definitely recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

He is our pediatrician for two kids since 2002, as he is highly recommended with our friend circle. We are very happy with his knowledge and helpfulness. Every time we left him message he called back and guided us. Even on two occasions during emergency he saw my kids after hours and later called us back late night to check the status. He is the best doctor and our kids like him too.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Suresh I. Patel's Credentials

• A N Magadh Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Gaya, Bihar, India (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal