You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Gordon

My wife and I feel very lucky to have Dr Gordon as a physician. He is very knowledgeable and patient in dealing with us. He doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists if he feels it appropriate. Staff used to be an issue but new staff are excellent and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. G is always very helpful and kind. He really gets to know you as a patient and focuses on you for the duration of your appointment. Front desk staff has been decently nice but were exceptionally rude and unhelpful my last visit.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Can't say enough about Dr. Gordon he's great, so caring and honest. The front desk staff can be cranky sometimes but well worth seeing Dr G. ;)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Receptionists are EXTREMELY rude. Especially one in particular. Dr Gordon is pretty arrogant and prescribes meds without much thought or questions. I wouldn't reccomend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I found he was very arragant, not very helpfu and he didn't have a good bedside manner what so ever. Plain and simple one of the worse doctor visits I have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I've been with Dr Gordon for a few years now and followed him when he moved his practice. I have always appreciated his interest in me as a whole person and not just a symptom, his humour and his bedside manner. His memory about my family and myself is impressive and makes me feel like I am more than a file to his practice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Steven Gordon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I feel very lucky to have Dr Gordon as a physician. He is very knowledgeable and patient in dealing with us. He doesn't hesitate to refer to special..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Charming, respectful. Allows me to be taking responsibility for my own health and to use the medical system in ways I find helpful."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gordon has been a blessing to our family. He is kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and a good listener. Linda B"

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Gordon's patient since he opened his practice in Victoria. He is the best GP that I have had over the years and I would highly recommend him."

September 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cookstreetvillagehealthcentre.com/our-team/steven-gordon.html" to "http://www.sunburydental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "3429". Address has been updated from "None" to "17 Macedon Street, Sunbury". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "61397443677".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G is always very helpful and kind. He really gets to know you as a patient and focuses on you for the duration of your appointment. Front desk staff has bee..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gordon is the best GP I have ever had - helpful and knowledgable and always willing to listen."

April 1, 2015