Ratings for Dr. Steven Gordon

When Dr Gordon first came to Moosomin from South Africa, I was head of the radiography dept at Moosomin Union Hospital , O got to know Dr Steven Gordon as a patient and as a technician and as a personal friend, He was what I call a highly qualified Doctor and felt confident in all his diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, I would place my confidence in His medical abilitied

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have always felt I am in very good hands with Dr. Gordon. He seems to genuinely care about my health and tries very hard to make sure the avenues I need for certain treatments are available to me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Gordon is a kind, caring and compassionate physician. He is also an excellent diagnostician. We are so fortunate to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I feel privileged to have been taken as a patient by Dr. Gordon, particularly in our current climate when Drs are so hard to come by. I certainly have not witnessed the arrogance that some others have experienced and have felt at all times that I have been hear, my requests have been considered and I appreciate that he works well with my Naturopathic doctor. I find the staff to be friendly and accommodating. They work their appointments so that there is a minimal wait. i get the sense that Dr Gordon walks his own talk, exercises life balance and clearly understands the importance of family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I love my doctor. He is kind and caring and empathetic. He is also very handsome. I've had two great family doctors in my life. One from my childhood and now him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

BEST DOCTOR EVER. I have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Gordon take care of myself and my children for 9 years. Always helpful and ready to suggest the healthy alternative or best treatment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He is quite arrogant and uninterested in his patients .... probably been doing it too long

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He is a well trained and educated Dr from The republic of South Africa

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

He has a sensible and common sense approach to long term health, looks for solutions and believes in good quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. G is a great GP, he listens and does not forget to factor in the whole picture. He also adds humor and takes the time to explain his thought processes. His front desk staff could be nicer, they are more hit or miss.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016