Ratings for Dr. Steven Gordon

He has a sensible and common sense approach to long term health, looks for solutions and believes in good quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. G is a great GP, he listens and does not forget to factor in the whole picture. He also adds humor and takes the time to explain his thought processes. His front desk staff could be nicer, they are more hit or miss.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have had Dr Godon as my GP since he was at Broadmead Village Clinic and he is wonderful.....One of the best doctors i have ever had....he listens to what i have to say about my health issues and respects my requests and opinions....he will be the first to do referal to specialists is warranted.....he is kind thoughtful and actually cares about his patients as well as there well being.....my whole family has him and we are so luck.....thank you DR Gordon for being the type of doctor that you are.....you are a blessing in this world

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I'm lucky to have Dr. Gordon as my family Doctor, and find his staff very friendly and efficient. Dr. Gordon is down to earth and offers sensible advice and solutions. I appreciate his no-nonsense, yet caring attitude.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Gordon is an extremely arrogant, know-it-all type doctor. I am 24 years old and am in severe pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I have been working with a rheumatologist for years now but am still struggling to get it under control. My specialists have been contacting Dr Gordon's office to request he please give me a low dose of a stronger narcotic to sleep at night while I'm having flares (he refused when I asked, which is understandable). The guidelines say narcotic painkillers are to be prescribed by your GP, NOT your specialists to avoid people doctor shopping and getting as many prescriptions for narcotics as they can. Had an appointment with him this morning, he claimed he had no knowledge of speaking to my specialists (I was in the room when he called and left his personal cell number with Dr Gordon's reception!!) and he refused. He told me narcotics do not help with pain and all they do is ruin your life. I told him I'd had prescriptions like this for the past few years (and kept asking him to verify my story with pharmanet which he wouldn't!!) and his response was "yea, and how has the last year been for you?" in a very snide condescending tone. I was raped a year ago and am dealing with that on top of the RA. He knows that's why I've been off work, etc. and that it's not from narcotic use (considering I take them one night a month at most). Long story short, if you can avoid this guy, I'd suggest you do! He's caused so much trouble for me that my specialists are finding me a new family doctor asap.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

My wife and I feel very lucky to have Dr Gordon as a physician. He is very knowledgeable and patient in dealing with us. He doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists if he feels it appropriate. Staff used to be an issue but new staff are excellent and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Charming, respectful. Allows me to be taking responsibility for my own health and to use the medical system in ways I find helpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been a blessing to our family. He is kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and a good listener. Linda B

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I have been Dr. Gordon's patient since he opened his practice in Victoria. He is the best GP that I have had over the years and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015