Ratings for Dr. C. Peter Innes

Horrible, does not listen, does not follow through. Treats you like a sponge to the system, his arrogance prevents him from truly being a good doctor. He could be a good doctor, or maybe he was. All I can say is I hear crickets!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Absolutely terrible when it comes to feedback for any test results. If it's a negative result you have to phone to find out. Then he assumes it's nothing. Referrals? His huge ego prevents him from seeking professional help for you because they "may" know more than him. That is my perception, but he hasn't proved me wrong. Too bad there aren't more doctors in town.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been without a doctor for 6 years and unable to get treatment from clinics. Dr. Innes took me on when no one was there for me. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate in getting me the treatment I need. The only downside is his punctuality but I am ok with that since he seems to take the time to listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Innes is the best! Caring, does what is right for his patience! I give him a 5. I love knowing he does not rush his patience through!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Didn't find this physician to helpful................

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Best to go to a clinic and take your chances. Nuff said

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

He started off five years ago as being a decent doctor, or so I thought at the time. Now he needs to retire, period! His flippant attitude and narcissistic ramblings during my visits are nauseating. His lack of good listening skills leads him to jump to conclusions. He makes assumptions without a physical examination. His attitude was disrespectful and insulting when I shared my concerns. His staff are often rude and unable to schedule appointments, the basics of their job. Over all I have to say I will take my chances at a clinic or emergency.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Best Doctor EVER! Very sensitive and kind. I appreciate his approach to practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Peter Innes has been my doctor for 20 years. He has been superb. Recently I had an emergency operation for cancer, the hospital reported this to him and he was in my hospital room the next morning. Remarkable in an society where Docs have given up hospital privileges. He followed my recovery and consulted with all the specialists. I think one of the most important duties as a GP is to act as an advocat for his patient, this he does. I couldn't recommend him more highly. And he has a wonderful sense of humour!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Innes may not be punctual but that is usually because he does not rush his patients in and out of his office. I find his knowledge to be superior and, for many years, he has gone out of his way to be helpful, caring and supportive. Unfortunately, the doctor's wit, and sarcasm may not always translate well in N. America, usually it is supposed to be humerous although I am sure that some people, particuarly if understandably anxious might be agrieved by it. Dr. Innes can also be a real professional whom, if there was an emergency, I would feel fortunate to have by my side.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015