Ratings for Dr. C. Peter Innes

Gives me anxiety thinking of going to see him. I hate it. Seen another doctor in his office while he was away, and boy oh boy was he a pleasure to see. First time in many years I walked out those doors knowing someone cared and actually listened to what I had to say. Dr Innes should take note of those kind people around him, or do us all a favour and retire. Horrible Dr!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I've had Dr. Innes as a family physician for over 10 years and he has gone down hill in that last 2 years, definitely needs to retire. Does not follow up and does not listen.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Innes delivered me 32 years ago and my mom has been seeing him over 35 years. He is truly amazing! He is knowledgeable, kind, attentive and he knows me so well. I don't even need to say anything and he knows what i'm feeling the minute he sees me. He can read me like a book and I truly value this because he knows the best treatment for me with medication and treatments. He always checks for everything to rule out other issues that could be a problem. He is thorough and good at what he does. I will be very sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Never follows up, always late,narcissistic and condescending. People that give him great reviews just wait for his true colours.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Does not listen, does not care for his patients or how they are feeling. Sends you to useless referral apppoitments. Does not do what he says.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Horrible doctor. So many medical issues left untreated because he's too busy dismissing what I've said, and rushing me back out. This Dr has never helped me, ever. To bad there wasn't other options, because we people need actual medical help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Horrible, does not listen, does not follow through. Treats you like a sponge to the system, his arrogance prevents him from truly being a good doctor. He could be a good doctor, or maybe he was. All I can say is I hear crickets!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Absolutely terrible when it comes to feedback for any test results. If it's a negative result you have to phone to find out. Then he assumes it's nothing. Referrals? His huge ego prevents him from seeking professional help for you because they "may" know more than him. That is my perception, but he hasn't proved me wrong. Too bad there aren't more doctors in town.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been without a doctor for 6 years and unable to get treatment from clinics. Dr. Innes took me on when no one was there for me. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate in getting me the treatment I need. The only downside is his punctuality but I am ok with that since he seems to take the time to listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Innes is the best! Caring, does what is right for his patience! I give him a 5. I love knowing he does not rush his patience through!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017