Ratings for Dr. Michael Henry

I was satisfied with my visit. The tests take time, so be ready to spend a few hours.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

They should close him down. Filthy office rude staff!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

What happened to his nice assistant Heather? That Lilia is not nice to the patients !!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Lose the staff. They’re rude!!! Can’t you get nicer people to work for you ??!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Disgusting staff. Filthy office. He had one nice assistant for years. She got fed up too and left. Stay away

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I had and eye injury from work, Dr Henry was very thorough in his testing and follow up. He is very knowledgeable and caring. His receptionist staff isn't efficient expect for one young girl who is very fast and nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Henry is an excellent diagnostician. He is a caring and compassionate doctor who takes the time and care to accurately respond to questions. The staff were courteous and I was seen in a timely manner. I consider myself fortunate to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I do not understand where some of these negative comments are coming from. Having just had both cataracts surgically removed, I can only offer the highest praise for Dr Henry and his staff and office. Dr Henry has a busy practice and sees many patients and everyone is taken in turn. If one has to wait to be seen it is because he is one person and he will spend the time with you explaining the process and its intricacies. He does his surgeries on Wednesday and all his post operative patients are seen the very next morning. You are seen again the next week, this time in the afternoon as his most recent operations are seen in the morning. The office staff maintain a steady flow of patients through the various rooms again, in order of arrival. The technicians are excellent, perform the tests carefully and pleasantly. At my first appointment to assess my cataracts, the waiting room was already full. This is also the case with my ophthalmologist. It is the way it is. But at no time did I ever feel I was not receiving the very best care and consideration. I was so impressed that despite the full waiting room, Dr Henry took the time to fully examine me, explain the process, explain the options for lenses and I never felt rushed or dismissed. The surgeries were amazing, so totally successful and I am so impressed with my vision. Dr Henry is a gem, he is an expert in cataract surgery and I would recommend him to anyone needing cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

RUDE STAFF* 0 customer service experience long wait times to speak to receptionist, not friendly at ALL

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Henry is very competent, kind and knowledgeable. My cataract surgery was a complete success and he was happy to address all of my questions and concerns. The office staff are somewhat abrupt and patients should be warned that the appointment times are not precise. You must be prepared to spend several hours in the waiting room, which is very basic and not terribly clean. Other than that, I would recommend Dr. Henry for eye surgery to anyone, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017