Ratings for Dr. Nathan Christian

Extremely rude staff. Uncaring, nonchalant attitude. Staff is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Felt like I was wasting his time. In and out in five minutes. No discussion of and new drugs that could help. Just pay up when you leave.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Will not return again. Does not listen. Automatically decides if you are overweight that is the only possible reason you can be sick. Seen multiple times and tried to give benefit of doubt but feel he is

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I went to Dr Christion because of my feet and hands swelling wich had never happened before so he immediately give me lasix 40mg. After a few day I had BLISTERS on my lower stomach running BLISTERS! I went back to him and he told me I was wearing my pant's too tight to go home and put on a moo moo and let it air out!!! REALLY a MOO MOO??? Come to find out I was ALLERGIC TO LASIX!! That came from one visit to cvfp walk in care!! I wouldn't call Mr. Christion a Doctor He needs to grab a MOO MOO and head to Florida to RETIRE!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

my experience with dr christian was excactly oposite of the last person who commented. He wasn't as warm as dr rank but he helped me very much and was happy that he was available.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Worst PAP I've ever had! Seems more worried about getting out of the room than he does about listening to my problems. Still acts like he's meeting me for the first time, even after 5+ visits. Not very easy to get prescription refills either.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Nathan Christian's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts