Ratings for Dr. Paul Collins

Dr Collins has been one of the best Dr's i have ever had - He listens and takes his time to make sure issues are understood and addressed with you . Has always had a great demeanor and bed side manor. He does care so much .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have just received a letter from this doctor saying he was going to now be consulting to other doctors!, The problem is that he and his staff have NO clue. He dropped me over a year ago, which ended up being a really good thing. At that time I felt he was a doctor who could not handle very much. After over a year he sends yet another letter?? Consultation to other doctors....Really??

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

AWFUL ! Took me almost 3 years for him to finally listen and get me the proper testings. I now have thyroid and lung cancer.. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Quack. He misdiagnosed me many times. Always seemed to be going through the motions, impatient, never asking beyond his checklist. Has trouble digging deeper. Doesn't try. Quick on the referrals for x-rays, blood tests, etc. I imagine he was good once, but now he strikes me as a jaded doctor going looking forward to the weekend and his next paycheck.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Sadly, I agree with the people who have complex medical issues in the sense that this doctor is incapable of handling much beyond sniffles and coughs. This guy . could use a refresher course in bedside manner and listening. I found that he makes up his mind , judges and will not listen to any fact that counters his ironclad opinion. Count your blessings he is not able to handle new patients.

Submitted September 19, 2016

I love this Dr He doesn't baffle you with bs If he doesn't know something he finds out for you Always busy, but I never feel rushed

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Should not be a doctor. Have a complex situation, which he was not prepared to deal with. Not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Been going to him for years ! AMAZING ! VERY helpful and informative. Not rude at all. He tells it like it is!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Do not see this doctor unless you know what is wrong before you go in. His lack of knowledge and bedside manner is astounding!! On top of it all his staff, especially the reception staff, are extremely RUDE and unhelpful. I have been seeing him for three years and have wasted my time giving him chance after chance. Save yourself a huge headache and forget about this doctor! See someone who actually cares about their work, medicine and you!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Collins was not at all helpful. Didn't want to know my medical history, dismissed my arthritic pain,made me feel more miserable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012