Ratings for Dr. Jahangir Charania

He is so knowledgeable and such a pleasant man. He explains everything so you don't leave wondering and trying to remember what he told you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had an angioplasty March '17. I have no complaints. I was in by 11am and back home in time to help the wife make dinner. I feel good, so I am happy to recommend him, and also the team at RCH.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Never met anyone like him. He is so personable, friendly, and intelligent. He even drew me a picture of the electrical system of my heart so I completely understood my problem. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Wonderful doctor and human. He saved my father out of heart attack. In 20 minutes he did the angioplasty and place an stunt. The unbelievable part is he didn't charge my father who didn't have an insurance. Very happy to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

All of reviews I read are true. Dr. Charania saved my father's life after his heart attack. He came out and spoke with me afterwards and I was so surprised to see how young he was! He is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, and the best!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Amazing doctor. Thank you very much, Dr. Charania, for giving my mom a second chance in life. Very happy to have you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

He saved my life in February. I was flown by helicopter straight to the cath lab and stented. He's followed up with me twice and has been incredibly supportive. Glad I lucked out with him :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Charania accepted me as a patient after I had been seen by other Cardiologists and Internists. He immediately identified that I had not bee prescribed a key blood thinning medicine and clearly and patiently explained the need for this, the risks and rewards of taking the medication and provided me with the support and knowledge to help manage my own health. He is a patient, friendly and skilled specialist and I consider myself lucky to have found him (thru a recommendation of a friend who is obviously very pleased as well)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

This doctor is incredible! My mom came into the ER at the Royal Columbian Hospital after her heart had stopped beating. Dr. Charania stented all of her blockages that the surgeons refused to bypass. She not only survived but she is home now and will be enjoying the holidays with us. Thank you Dr. Charania for this Christmas present. We love you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Every time I see Dr Charania, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have him. He has a way about him that makes him so approachable, so friendly, so comforting.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014