You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jahangir Charania

All of reviews I read are true. Dr. Charania saved my father's life after his heart attack. He came out and spoke with me afterwards and I was so surprised to see how young he was! He is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, and the best!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

He saved my life in February. I was flown by helicopter straight to the cath lab and stented. He's followed up with me twice and has been incredibly supportive. Glad I lucked out with him :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Charania accepted me as a patient after I had been seen by other Cardiologists and Internists. He immediately identified that I had not bee prescribed a key blood thinning medicine and clearly and patiently explained the need for this, the risks and rewards of taking the medication and provided me with the support and knowledge to help manage my own health. He is a patient, friendly and skilled specialist and I consider myself lucky to have found him (thru a recommendation of a friend who is obviously very pleased as well)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

This doctor is incredible! My mom came into the ER at the Royal Columbian Hospital after her heart had stopped beating. Dr. Charania stented all of her blockages that the surgeons refused to bypass. She not only survived but she is home now and will be enjoying the holidays with us. Thank you Dr. Charania for this Christmas present. We love you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

What an amazing physician. I visited with Dr Charania in his office for my annual check up. His bedside manner, his sense of humour, his communication skills are remarkable. Specialists are never like him. He is my favourite!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I unfortunately had an out of country heart attack. As soon as I returned to Canada I went to visit Dr Charania and was very pleased with the visit. He took the time to chat to me about my experience and get to know me and how the attack, medication and any lifestyle changes would effect me. He adjusted to medication I was on to better suit my needs and my recovery. 3 months later I feel better than I have in 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

This MD is of a younger generation. His Blackberry and/or Recording device is attached to his head.He walks around talking, sitas at the desk talking in the gadgets. I found it very intimidating to see him sitting and recording while I walked in. The recording device then was placed on his desk. Diagnosis was a comparision to standing in the ocean and hearing waves, I have no clue, I thought it meant you are old, deal with it. (Old meaning over 50).

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I found Dr. Charania to be very caring, interested and responsive. He explained everything to me very carefully and drew me a diagram of what was happening to my heart (I have severe PVC's). I sent an email explaining that the medication I was on was making me way too tired. In response, Dr. Charania called me himself! Because medication wasn't working for me, Dr. Charania then referred me to another kind of cardiologist (electrophysiologist). I am now waiting to get an appointment with the electrophysiologist, who could potentially fix my PVC's forever using ablation therapy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Jahangir Charania's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of reviews I read are true. Dr. Charania saved my father's life after his heart attack. He came out and spoke with me afterwards and I was so surprised to s..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Thank you very much, Dr. Charania, for giving my mom a second chance in life. Very happy to have you!"

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life in February. I was flown by helicopter straight to the cath lab and stented. He's followed up with me twice and has been incredibly supportive...."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Charania accepted me as a patient after I had been seen by other Cardiologists and Internists. He immediately identified that I had not bee prescribed a ke..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is incredible! My mom came into the ER at the Royal Columbian Hospital after her heart had stopped beating. Dr. Charania stented all of her blockage..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I see Dr Charania, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have him. He has a way about him that makes him so approachable, so friendly, so comforting."

September 20, 2014