Ratings for Dr. William Shoichet

Dr Bill has been our family doctor since 1992. He has looked after our family with only the really required prescriptions. He has humoured my alternate methods and supported me in my own decisions for my self and my family. I feel like he is one of those doctors that the world still needs very much. His diagnoses is through experience and observation as well as tests to back it up or rule things out. I so appreciate him and his whole person approach.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

Dr. Bill is definitely the best Dr. I have ever had. He makes me laugh. Bill's staff are also superb, knowledgeable ,empathetic so its just a great overall experience. Bill has a super accurate way of diagnosing what is going on mostly by watching patients carefully. Is it science and intuition? Inquiring minds want to know. His emotional intelligence is through the roof. Bill delivered our child ( Okay I did but he was there) We have had serious health issues in our family and he has always been right there with love and support. Bill is what all family Doctors could be (and he has trained an awful lot of them)! Will there be a party for Bills retirement that includes us? I hope so. Bill even found a fabulous replacement for us so our care will be seamless. Now that's professionalism and love. What a combo!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

The clinic no longer has a receptionist to receive phone calls . The emails take a while to be replied to.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Bill since 1983. I still can't believe how fortunate I am to have had him all these years. Not only is he one of the best doctors ever he is a wonderful human being. One so caring, competent and loving. You find over the years you've gotten to know him and his team and that they all are there for you 100% when the need be. I think his patients will be heart broken when he retires as they'll have lost not just a great doctor but the best friend one could have had, really the best in what a human can be. I hope they hold one big party for him when he retires whereby his family of patients have an opportunity to send him off with all the love, appreciation and best wishes they hold for him. How fortunate we have all been to have had him touch our lives a number of times in our happiest and darkest moments. I love you Dr. Bill!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Has been my doctor and my kids since 1983. So fortunate to have him through many a family crisis. I know he will retire soon and dread that date like everyone else. He sometimes gets a 4 for punctuality, but I'm always amaze at how punctual he's been over 30 years. Love Nicole too. She's the best .......birds of a feather ........

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Absolutely love Dr. Shoichet, love his honesty, sense of humour, kindness and willingness to help our family even when he is super busy or away. Nicole is the best! Such a smart and happy young lady. Make Me so happy everytime i see them. Great team! He has been my husbands doctor for 20 years and mine for almost 10 and also my 2.5 year old daughter. We dont know what we would do when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Our family doctor for 18 years. I hope he never retires. He's the absolute best.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

THE BEST doctor I've ever had straight forward to the point but loves you with his honesty. I travel from the mainland to see him because he is just that good. Extremely smart and cares very much about his patients. Wonderful doctor I am very fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Highest rating on everything other than punctuality, but the reason Dr. Bill runs late is because he takes time to care for patients who need extra care. He makes time for patients who need urgent care. Very supportive and caring, and practical. And he tolerated me when I told him that he's the medical expert, but I'm the expert on how my body feels and we need to work together!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Definitely do not agree with the previous poster! Bill is compassionate, practical, intelligent, and eager to help his patients find natural solutions to their medical problems, or medical solutions when necessary. He has been a wonderful doctor for many years and continues to serve his patients well. I hope we get to keep him for many years to come!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017