Ratings for Dr. Satish Mann

Love Dr. Mann! He's kind, considerate and always explains things so well, and I am very comfortable going to him. Best doctor I've ever had, in fact. I appreciate the fact that he also has student doctors in his clinic, as they too have to learn! His receptionist Corrine? Doesn't do him a bit of justice now, although in the past, she was a lot more professional.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Doctor Mann is by far the best doctor I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

It would be great if you could see Dr. Mann instead of one of the Med students. It often feels like being in a walk in clinic and sometimes things get missed. I've had a wait time of up to 40 minutes in the office but usually 15 minutes is about the average. I wish some patients would indicate to Corinne that they need a longer appointment rather than express how great it is that the doctor does not check his watch. If Prince George had more GPs I would consider switching to deal with one person who would get to know me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Best doctor ive had, always does what he can to find out the problem, doesn't push drugs, explains everything great, wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The kindest doctor out there! He has done lots for my family and I!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Amazing Doctor, always get in fast, never a wait, doesn't pump you full of drugs, looks for the actual problem. Corrine is awesome too, always friendly!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Mann had big shoes to fill when he took over for Dr. Paget. He has proven himself to be kind, knowledgeable and sincere in dealing with patients. One time his secretary called and had to change my appointment time. When I did see him he apologized and then went on to explain that he attended the funeral service of one of his patients. How many doctors do that?

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He's an excellent doctor. I have not seen anyone like him before. Moreover, he is always keen to help everyone and also he's not a clock watcher. He loves his work and patients. Thanks Dr. Mann For Everything :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

he is a horrible doctor. I had abnormalities on blood work he did not explain, which he is entitled to by law and if I find out I have developed problem because of this he will be sued

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr Mann's quiet, dignified approach is welcome and puts me at ease. I've been there a couple times when he has medical students and he seems to have a thorough and professional way with them. He has never looked at his watch or implied that he's in a hurry, and always makes sure to ask if there's anything else I wish to discuss or if I have any questions. While he does seem quick to prescribe pills instead of always delving into the root causes of an issue, he will quickly request tests if asked to, and he does follow up. Dr Mann also did a wonderful job of looking after our extended family when we lost a nephew to cancer, and we will always be thankful for that.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013