Ratings for Dr. Satish Mann

The kindest doctor out there! He has done lots for my family and I!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Amazing Doctor, always get in fast, never a wait, doesn't pump you full of drugs, looks for the actual problem. Corrine is awesome too, always friendly!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Mann had big shoes to fill when he took over for Dr. Paget. He has proven himself to be kind, knowledgeable and sincere in dealing with patients. One time his secretary called and had to change my appointment time. When I did see him he apologized and then went on to explain that he attended the funeral service of one of his patients. How many doctors do that?

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He's an excellent doctor. I have not seen anyone like him before. Moreover, he is always keen to help everyone and also he's not a clock watcher. He loves his work and patients. Thanks Dr. Mann For Everything :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

he is a horrible doctor. I had abnormalities on blood work he did not explain, which he is entitled to by law and if I find out I have developed problem because of this he will be sued

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr Mann's quiet, dignified approach is welcome and puts me at ease. I've been there a couple times when he has medical students and he seems to have a thorough and professional way with them. He has never looked at his watch or implied that he's in a hurry, and always makes sure to ask if there's anything else I wish to discuss or if I have any questions. While he does seem quick to prescribe pills instead of always delving into the root causes of an issue, he will quickly request tests if asked to, and he does follow up. Dr Mann also did a wonderful job of looking after our extended family when we lost a nephew to cancer, and we will always be thankful for that.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Manns now for 4 Years and very satisfied with the level of care. Dr Mann is very good with pap tests and dealing with pregant women, he is quiet, gets on with the physical tests/exams, and there is minimal discomfort / awkwardness. I would also like to point out is that Dr Mann is actively involved in the training of new med students from UNBC and I think anyone that is trying to take a pro-active approach to improving the number of doctors in BC deserves a big thumbs up. Recently my husband and I have had issues conceiving our 2nd child and Dr Mann has been very thorough in getting tests and blood work done to find out the problem. On a side note id also like to give Hazel a big thumbs up, the job she has isn't an easy one and you know there are always going to be a few patients that are more trying than others but she always conducts herself in a calm , friendly manner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!! Highly recommend him, he's very happy all the time and knowledgeable. He listens and i never wait for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

He is very excellent and knowledgeable. He delivered my two kids and did excellent job. My wife and I like him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Mann and Hazel have been nothing but great. Keep up the good work guys!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008