Ratings for Dr. David Ross

Thank you to Dr Ross and his incredible team for the work you have done fixing my ASD. Diagnosed later in life, this was a scary process for me. You set my husband and I at ease and were amazing not only in surgery but also in making the whole process less stressful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Wonder full and gifted man. He saved my son's life

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

This wonderful man saved my son's life. He's a hero in my eyes

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Ross and his team repaired my 16 yr old daughter's atrial septal defect this past July. What an unbelievable man. He was very compassionate to my daughters concerns. He gave her options on the technique to minimize the scar location and to give her peace with the results. The surgery went very well and she was hiking in the mountains 8 weeks later. All our thanks and Christmas greetings to Dr. Ross, Stollery hospital and his team.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I am 16 years old and i have aortic stanosis, i was originally getting the ross procedure. But when i woke up i found out that Dr Ross and Amazing team were able to fix my valve! It has been 3 weeks since. and i am greatful that these heros saved my life! The family and i can finally have a better sleep now :) thanks so much!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My son has his first OHS at two weeks old. His has a very complex heart defect. But he is doing very well and two weeks away from his second OHS. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing surgeon. These are the real life super heroes.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

We want to thank Dr. David Ross and his team for the great job they did on our daughter's surgery. She is 6 years old and was born with Williams Syndrome. She is fully recovered from open heart surgery after 2 months now. Dr. Ross is an excellent professional but also a very caring and supporting person. A couple of days before the surgery he made time to meet us (the parents) and go through the details of the procedure and also answer all our questions. After surgery, he checked on our daughter during her stay at the ICU and he was enthusiastic to see her doing so well. We are enjoying every second we see our girl so strong! This surgery made a big difference in her life and we thank Dr. Ross for such amazing results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Awesome surgeon. He grout his team in to operate on a Sunday as our original surgery was cancelled on a Friday due to air filtering problems in the ER. John is 9 years old now. God bless you Dr. Ross. Our son has TOF and surgery was performed at 6 months of age

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Our daughter was diagnosed with TOF/PA with VSD and ASD when my wife was 20 weeks pregnant. She staid at the UofA Hospital Stollery's NICU for 2 weeks right after birth. Dr. Ross and his staff performed her open heart surgery. The nurses and general staff were great. The surgery was very successful. She had corrective surgery by using a transannular patch and closing the VSD and ASD. Dr. Ross is very knowledgeable, very patient and extremely helpful. After surgery, he would call the PICU to check on our daughter's progress and he made visits. We feel very lucky that our daughter had Dr. Ross and his staff to take care of her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Ross did open heart surgery on my daughter when she was 2 weeks old in order to fix her pulmonary atrisa and Vsd.He explained everything to us before the procedure and answered our questions.He even came in on his days off after the surgery in order to check up on her.He is a very talented man and we are blessed that he was the one who fixed her heart...my daughter is 4 months old now and completely healthy and healed...the scar looks awesome.I will be forever grateful to this man for saving my angels life.I hope that he will be there to replace her part in 5-7 years...I trust this man with my daughters life anyday...thank you sooo much...God Bless you...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011