Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Schlossberg

Been with Dr,Richard over 12 years he's good but his staff is bad business. Especially the one who makes the appointments: she's rude,can't spell(asked me 7 times to spell my name)and probably didn't relay my message to call me .I couldn't get appointment for 3 months(have high blood pressure). Get better help! As of today 10/2/2014 I'm going to someone else.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Schlossberg is great, we love him even the children like him,He is always, helpful, and takes the time to sit and explain things. But the staff is awful and so rude. I dread even having to call there because of the staff attitude.DR.Schlossberg could be a millionair if it wasn't for his rude staff running off clients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

The Doc is good, the staff is atrocious. Rudest Ive ever encountered. That fact alone is enough to keep me and my family from ever going back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I'm 66 years old, been to lots of doctors. I like this doctor, he is knowledgable, listens, gives clear answers, and refers immediately when you need more than primary care. Uses a PA .. current one is very good.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

This doctor is a complete waste of time. My daughter had a deadly staph infection and he completely blew her off not once but twice!!! I wouldn't go see this doctor if he was the last one existing!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr Schlossberg Is a great Dr I have been using going there since the doors opened.He explains things very well and listens to his patients.He is very caring.the nurse praticioner is no good antibiotics is her solution to everything.The office staff is better than they used to be the receptionist he has now doesn't put you on hold and is very sweet.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

your good Doctor get office staff that enhance a postive environment- especially the front desk girl get one who can at least smile and be kind.People feel bad enought.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Hard to get an appointment but once in he is very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I told them what was wrong with me and they said yhat couldnt be all wrong with me. I have a very depressed condition with extreme pain.and they are now not calling no medicine in for me to take and also they are suing me for the blood work now. I cant even work because of my condition and do not have any money .So what do I do Now?

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Schlossberg is a very competent doctor. He does take time to answer all your questions and gives good information. He does recommend that his patients have a cholesterol screening at least once per year (twice per year for me because of my elevated level and blood pressure). It is true that it takes way too long to be seen once you're there. I have waited up to an hour just to be taken back to a room and then wait another 15 minutes before he comes in. But that's the way it goes when he is the only one there - he definitely has a lot of patients as he is the only doctor in this small town! He does now have a nurse practitioner helping out but I have not seen her yet; I think it's the 3rd one he's had since I started going to his practice about 5 years ago. He is usually on his own. The nurses seem very capable but it's true that the receptionist takes too long and doesn't really seem to care about the patients - it's just a job.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Richard M. Schlossberg's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare