Ratings for Dr. Brennan M. Walters

He feels insulted by the simple questions, but do not Google for the answers he REFUSES to give. He did not do daily checks- more like when he got tired of being paged on day 3. Necrotizing pancreatitis apprently does not need surgery as he has successfully cancelled 3 surgeries despite other surgeons saying differently. He will not transfer care to another more professional internist, but will not give proper care either. Do not accept him, ask for anyone else because you have no options once you give him control

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

He had told me on the first visit that l probably had irritable bowel syndrome but when l brought it up on my second appointment he got angry started yelling saying he had never said that. I was shocked with his reaction since l only wanted to ask him if he there was a way he could confirm that so l could seek treatment for it. I left in tears l never went back

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Walters is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I'd been suffering with GI problems since I can remember, but no one could really diagnose me. Until I went to see Dr. Walters!! He diagnosed me with a rare form of GI problems and told me everything I needed to know about it. When you're suffering and people are saying "You're making it up!" just destroys you. So finally getting a diagnosis is a Godsent!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had my previous doc for 27 years until he retired last year so going to a new one was a little scary for me. Dr. Walters and his staff made the transition very easy!! He is a wonderful doc and his nurse? , Amanda , was great.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

good dr helpful and knowledgable , take his time and answe questions

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Walters, very knowledgable, caring, and supportive. He is turly the best doctor in Edmonton! His amazing staffs - Shelley and Cindy are also very efficient, helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Walters a few years ago when it was just him and Cindy in a tiny little office. I loved seeing Dr. Walters because he is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who sincerely cares about his patients but since he has expanded his practice, his schedule is so busy that he no longer has time to see me. I am now considered a follow up patient and they cannot fit me in, even when I tell his staff I need to see him. Anyone with gastrointestinal issues knows how important these "follow ups" are. I find his new staff to be rude and insensitive to the needs of the patient. I miss having the Dr. Walters that had time for his patients...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Too bad about your new staff....it is a very sad loss to have such a wonderful doctor run by horrible staff that are inefficient and uncaring. Sorry to see Cindy go Dr. Walters.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very professional and efficient. My lead time for gastroscopy was very fast as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

The best Dr you will ever have. Very attentive, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Brennan M. Walters's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He feels insulted by the simple questions, but do not Google for the answers he REFUSES to give. He did not do daily checks- more like when he got tired of bein..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He had told me on the first visit that l probably had irritable bowel syndrome but when l brought it up on my second appointment he got angry started yelling sa..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walters is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I'd been suffering with GI problems since I can remember, but no one could really diagnose me. Until I..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my previous doc for 27 years until he retired last year so going to a new one was a little scary for me. Dr. Walters and his staff made the transition ver..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "good dr helpful and knowledgable , take his time and answe questions"

October 11, 2014