Ratings for Dr. Ian McKee

I have 3 kids that have been seeing Dr McKee over a span of 9 years. To date, we have not had a bad experience. Each and every staff member is a pleasure to deal with and we have been more than happy with the results!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I was referred to this office by my dentist. I decided to so some research first so asked some other moms where they go with their kids. I also went to this site to see what the general public had to say. The reviews were mostly all excellent and friends of ours also went there and they had said it was really good as well. Well let me tell you that the entire office really lives up to its reputation. The staff are great. Friendly, professional. Our first visit was so thorough. We opted for invisline instead of braces once given all the pros and cons as I thought my son would keep his teeth cleaner as I had heard how hard and time consuming it can be to keep teeth clean with braces. So far it has been awesome. I can already see huge changes and it has only been about 8 months. Visits are quick and dr ian always gives me an update or provides a progress report if I cannot be there. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Ian was recommended to me by my family dentist which also turned out to be one of Dr. Ian's teachers in Dentistry. I would whole heartily recommend Signature Orthodontists if you are looking for an excellent doctor, kind staff and support staff look no further. They help to educate you on your medical plan and work out what is affordable and also do your paper work so that it is all straight forward to file and get your claim. Thanks Signature Orthodontists

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Wonderful orthodontist and team. Very professional. The office is beautiful and the service they provide is exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. McKee and his team of knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Nothing but excellent care and work from this doctor and staff. We were surprised at the start that it took over a month to be seen. we decided to wait as our dentist said that is were his kids are being treated. I can tell you its been worth every penny. the office is very well organized and they run on time which seems to be rare these days in the medical profession. everything is well explained and progress updates from either the assistnats or dr mckee everytime. All in all a great experience. busy but very well run.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I cannot say enough good about our experiences at this office and Dr Mckee My two children both had rather severe problems each with impacted front teeth (two on my daugher and one of my son). We went to Signature after two other orthodontist said they could not be saved and we asked friends who they go to see. Seems most of the other kids in my childrens class go to Signature as i found out later. Every thing from start to finish was amazing. They took these special xrays to see the exact place where the tooth was and felt there was a good chance it might work. I had never seen anything like it. None of the other doctors before did that so not sure how they could know it could not work. Anyway, we were referred to a lovely oral surgeon who provided great care and had so much compassion. My little boy was very nervous. Along the way, Dr mckee was always giving us progress updates. His staff were always upbeat and fun and my children never minded going. Now they both have retainers and we are waiting for more adult teeth to come in. Unfortunately they both will likely need full braces later when they get the rest of their teeth but for now I am so thankful it all worked out and we don't have to put in fake teeth later on. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I think you get POINTS if you leave positive feedback. Things have changed so much in the Orthodontic World. Used to feel important, now feel like a COG in the business marketing wheel. Don't feel appreciated for being a patient. All the GOOD VIBES feel very forced, like some business marketing gimmick. I checked out a few of them, and they all seem as if it is one big infomercial. They go over the top to get you as a "patient", but them look out. There is one technician who is "real", and one who is extremely "efficient". Had I know the things now know, I would of gone to White Oaks. Everybody charges close to the same. I fell for the glitz, points and attention when I signed up. Let me tell you, its like Vegas, after a while you see the not so nice side.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Signature Orthodontics has great service, staff and a great environment. When I was going to Signature regularly, when I had braces I really enjoyed being able to play the PlayStation and the video games. Now that my braces are off I only go in for a checkup on my retainer every now and then. The environment of Signature Orthodontist is very comfortable and welcoming, from the large warm waiting room, to the comfortable chairs in the operating area. I would highly recommend using Signature Orthodontics for any dental needs you require or have. Dr.McKee has always made me feel comfortable and welcomed at signature, he has a fun and positive attitude and his knowledge in his field is exemplary and he is an awesome person.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm and friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting your office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks Signature

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

i like your office its so nice and awsome oh and the fish tank is lovly so many kinds of fish

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients