You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ian McKee

Signature Orthodontics has great service, staff and a great environment. When I was going to Signature regularly, when I had braces I really enjoyed being able to play the PlayStation and the video games. Now that my braces are off I only go in for a checkup on my retainer every now and then. The environment of Signature Orthodontist is very comfortable and welcoming, from the large warm waiting room, to the comfortable chairs in the operating area. I would highly recommend using Signature Orthodontics for any dental needs you require or have. Dr.McKee has always made me feel comfortable and welcomed at signature, he has a fun and positive attitude and his knowledge in his field is exemplary and he is an awesome person.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm and friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting your office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks Signature

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

As an adult, I have returned to the world of orthodontics to correct some minor issues in my mouth leftover from my childhood treatment. I was more than pleased to arrive at Signature Orthodontics and see the top-of-the-line technology and efficient treatment available these days. Gone were my anxieties left over from the years and years of braces I had growing up! The staff were all super friendly and approachable - you truly feel like you are important and valued in the office. Donna was extremely thorough and knowledgable. Dr. McKee truly was outstanding - I've never heard anything but positive things and he lived up to his reputation! Extremely competent, down-to-earth and ready to help me improve my smile while still keeping my concerns in mind. I am so appreciative and thankful to be a patient of his and definitely recommend his practice. Thank you Signature Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. McKee was my second consultation. I originally gone to Pure Orthodontics and the differences were night and day. Dr. McKee has a wealth of knowledge and genuinely cares about patient care. At Pure everything seemed so rush. Dr. McKee made me feel at ease. My daughter and I could not be happier to have chosen Signature. Thank you to everyone for making a dreaded experience so pleasant!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Our sincerest thanks for your kind words. We take great pride in knowing that our patients are comfortable and well-informed regarding their treatment options. Thank you for being a part of our Signature patient family, and for taking the time to post a review.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. McKee and his staff are all lovely people! It is such a professional setting, and I know my daughter is in good hands. Thank you all at Signature for always bringing a smile to our face!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We truly care about each of our patients, and we are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Our experience at Signature Orthodontics has been wonderful. Dr. McKee is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time to explain everything thoroughly. The office staff are amazing as well - you can tell they are appreciated!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for such a wonderful review! Yes, each member of our 30+ strong Signature team is greatly appreciated, and each one is personally dedicated to providing the very best in service and patient care. Thank you the 5 star review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Signature Orthodontics has been a fantastic clinic to take our son to. Dr. McKee and his staff are amazing. They are always friendly and informative. We have been attending the clinic on their growth monitoring system and Dr. McKee has been great at guiding Hunter's erupting teeth and preventing crowding until Hunter can have his braces placed. Hunter loves coming to his appointments and enjoys the draws, the giveaways and accumulating his points towards the reward system. We enjoy following their Facebook page, how involved they are in their community and how much fun they have as a team. I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Your feedback about Signature Orthodontics is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience and the Kids have loved coming!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee is always smiling and he never fails to make my day. He knows what he's doing and the amount effort he puts into making sure I'm okay is outstanding. Dr. McKee makes me feel like I fit in and he doesn't judge. Not to mention, he reassures you that everything will be okay or that things are going well, even if you don't see it.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for the 5 star rating of Dr. McKee and Signature Orthodontics! You've made our day! :)

Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Signature Orthodontics has great service, staff and a great environment. When I was going to Signature regularly, when I had braces I really enjoyed being able ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Signature are incredibly warm and friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly carin..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i like your office its so nice and awsome oh and the fish tank is lovly so many kinds of fish"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an adult, I have returned to the world of orthodontics to correct some minor issues in my mouth leftover from my childhood treatment. I was more than pleased..."

July 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.signatureorthodontics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6V 0A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "12913 140 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804561511".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McKee was my second consultation. I originally gone to Pure Orthodontics and the differences were night and day. Dr. McKee has a wealth of knowledge and gen..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McKee and his staff are all lovely people! It is such a professional setting, and I know my daughter is in good hands. Thank you all at Signature for always..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience at Signature Orthodontics has been wonderful. Dr. McKee is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time to explain everything thoroughly. The o..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Signature Orthodontics has been a fantastic clinic to take our son to. Dr. McKee and his staff are amazing. They are always friendly and informative. We ha..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had a wonderful experience and the Kids have loved coming!!!!"

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ian McKee is always smiling and he never fails to make my day. He knows what he's doing and the amount effort he puts into making sure I'm okay is outstandi..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five years ago my husband came to Dr McKee and we were very happy with his place of practice and staff. We are now back here for our children and are having t..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Cameron and I am 11 years old. I am just at the start of getting braces. At first I was worried about getting them but I learned a lot about braces a..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My two daughters and myself have all gone to Dr.McKee for braces. We are extremely pleased with him and the entire practice. They are all very friendly and punc..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my name is jordan and I'm eleven years old, this is my first time having braces and I was really scared at first but the doctor made me feel a lot better about ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Signature orthodontics is the most clean and well organized office. The staff is very friendly, and want nothing more than to see you succeed. I had first hand ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is the most organized dentist office I have ever been to. Everyone on the staff is so friendly. Dr. McKee is always so nice and wonderful at explaining wha..."

January 11, 2015