You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian McKee

Dr. Ian McKee's Ratings

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm and friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting your office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks Signature

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

i like your office its so nice and awsome oh and the fish tank is lovly so many kinds of fish

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

As an adult, I have returned to the world of orthodontics to correct some minor issues in my mouth leftover from my childhood treatment. I was more than pleased to arrive at Signature Orthodontics and see the top-of-the-line technology and efficient treatment available these days. Gone were my anxieties left over from the years and years of braces I had growing up! The staff were all super friendly and approachable - you truly feel like you are important and valued in the office. Donna was extremely thorough and knowledgable. Dr. McKee truly was outstanding - I've never heard anything but positive things and he lived up to his reputation! Extremely competent, down-to-earth and ready to help me improve my smile while still keeping my concerns in mind. I am so appreciative and thankful to be a patient of his and definitely recommend his practice. Thank you Signature Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. McKee was my second consultation. I originally gone to Pure Orthodontics and the differences were night and day. Dr. McKee has a wealth of knowledge and genuinely cares about patient care. At Pure everything seemed so rush. Dr. McKee made me feel at ease. My daughter and I could not be happier to have chosen Signature. Thank you to everyone for making a dreaded experience so pleasant!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Our sincerest thanks for your kind words. We take great pride in knowing that our patients are comfortable and well-informed regarding their treatment options. Thank you for being a part of our Signature patient family, and for taking the time to post a review.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. McKee and his staff are all lovely people! It is such a professional setting, and I know my daughter is in good hands. Thank you all at Signature for always bringing a smile to our face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We truly care about each of our patients, and we are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Our experience at Signature Orthodontics has been wonderful. Dr. McKee is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time to explain everything thoroughly. The office staff are amazing as well - you can tell they are appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for such a wonderful review! Yes, each member of our 30+ strong Signature team is greatly appreciated, and each one is personally dedicated to providing the very best in service and patient care. Thank you the 5 star review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Signature Orthodontics has been a fantastic clinic to take our son to. Dr. McKee and his staff are amazing. They are always friendly and informative. We have been attending the clinic on their growth monitoring system and Dr. McKee has been great at guiding Hunter's erupting teeth and preventing crowding until Hunter can have his braces placed. Hunter loves coming to his appointments and enjoys the draws, the giveaways and accumulating his points towards the reward system. We enjoy following their Facebook page, how involved they are in their community and how much fun they have as a team.

I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Your feedback about Signature Orthodontics is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience and the Kids have loved coming!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee is always smiling and he never fails to make my day. He knows what he's doing and the amount effort he puts into making sure I'm okay is outstanding. Dr. McKee makes me feel like I fit in and he doesn't judge. Not to mention, he reassures you that everything will be okay or that things are going well, even if you don't see it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for the 5 star rating of Dr. McKee and Signature Orthodontics! You've made our day! :)

Submitted April 14, 2015

Five years ago my husband came to Dr McKee and we were very happy with his place of practice and staff. We are now back here for our children and are having the positive experience we had 5 years prior. The kids love the office environment and the reward points, all the extras and incentive are very appreciated as a client and a parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
The best compliment one can give us is the referral of a loved one. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our office and Dr. McKee.

Submitted April 14, 2015