Ratings for Dr. Ian McKee

My situation was a little different. I had been referred to Dr. McKee by our dentist over a year ago to have a consult about my sons teeth and how they are growing in. But because the appointment was made a year in advance (that is how busy this clinic is!!) I wasn't able to forsee that I wouldn't be able to take my son myself to that appointment. That was not a problem at all for Signature. I called in advance and they were more than happy to assist me in making the arrangements for my Father (Grandpa) to take my son. They emailed me the medical form to complete and I just filled it out and scanned it back to them. They told me the cost of the visit would be and what the consultation would involve so I felt very comfortable knowing I could tell my father what to expect. My father had nothing but wonderful things to say about the appointment, from the ambience of the clinic, to the PS4 the kids can play with to the fact that the staff went out of their way to also let my daughter (who had to tag along) feel welcome....they gave both kids tooth brushes and floss, and special colored pills to help find plaque. The package they sent home was very comprehensive, well done and the pictures were so clear and accurate. The Teri and the Staff and Dr. McKee were very very kind and personable. They explained Doctor McKees proposed plan very well and I received an email the same day with everything on it for my records. And as another rater mentioned the Insurance Claim was all ready and prepared for signature in a labelled envelope! all I had to do was get my husband to sign and mail it off! My daughter wants braces now! lol Thank you for such a wonderful experience Signature

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Blown away by how amazing I felt leaving the office. Seriously, where do I start! When I went to Signature Orthodontics, it was my second consult for my son because I didn't feel comfortable at a previous office; therefore, when I went in I was a little nervous and much more skeptical about the process. I knew the treatment plan proposed at the other office wasn't going to differ when I came to meet Dr. McKee, but I was wanting to feel at ease, taken care of and welcome. I was truly blown away with the whole experience, I left feeling at home. Everyone was genuinely so kind, welcoming and friendly. If someone was having a bad day, I certainly didn't see it. Of course your first person you encounter is any employee at the receptionist desk and you can usually gather a pretty good first impression by how courteous they are. I was blown away when all of the ladies behind the desk acknowledged me and were very welcoming. Not to mention that my insurance paperwork was filled out for me and they would help me to file my claim right there and on the spot. Taking that extra time to incorporate that small step to help me was truly such a relief, one less worry off of my shoulders too and I really truly appreciated it. The next person we encountered was a staff member named Tracy, she did an amazing job! She even gave us a tour of the office, I felt like she was inviting us into her home :) She made my son feel very comfortable while taking photos of my son's teeth and face. When it was time to meet our treatment plan coordinator Donna I was already very happy with the experience, she did a fabulous job, I loved her enthusiasm for the profession and she was so clear about every little detail. Most importantly she was exceptionally friendly while she took the time to answer all of my questions and didn't make me feel terrible for asking too many questions, or requesting more information about the whole process. The next thing that I found amazing was that when Dr. McKee was to finally come in to assess and help create a treatment plan he didn't rush the process. My overall first impression was an amazing one, very friendly, well mannered and made me feel at ease, he was very clear about his process and what his thoughts were, he did so many things that they never did at the other office. Dr. McKee answered all of my questions in the manner in which I learn and understand as well without making me feel like he had to rush out the door to attend to his busy schedule. I loved the fact that he discussed his findings with Donna and myself so that I knew and understood every single thing they found of relevance and importance to help come up with a treatment plan. He didn't seem forceful or bothered to be there with us at that time. I enjoyed Dr. McKee's honesty as well. I like the fact that he thought out a treatment plan that would work for us, "his patients" it wasn't about his bottom dollar. He helped lift up a colleague in the dental profession and instilled more confidence in our family dentist Dr. Anace Fyith as well. He told me straight out flat that he did not need to make us the upper holding bar, that our dentist could do it for us, and that it would ultimately help with dental coverage as well. This was so great to know that he was not just thinking about himself, but the needs of my family. I left the office feeling very confident that I made the right decision coming to Signature Orthodontics, with photos and a printed out treatment plan. I love the fact that I can look at the paperwork and recall all of the information presented to us, this way should I need to discuss this treatment plan with other members of my family, I can do so clearly without any errors. I know that my son's smile is in good hands and that Dr. McKee does care about each and everyone of his patients. Often times I find that sometime physicians forget that it is important to "treat" the parents at the same time as the "patient," but this was not the case yesterday. Well done Dr. McKee and Signature Orthodontics, your team is very cohesive and I am so grateful for the experience :) Overall I am seriously blown away! Thanks again so much.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have 3 kids that have been seeing Dr McKee over a span of 9 years. To date, we have not had a bad experience. Each and every staff member is a pleasure to deal with and we have been more than happy with the results!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I was referred to this office by my dentist. I decided to so some research first so asked some other moms where they go with their kids. I also went to this site to see what the general public had to say. The reviews were mostly all excellent and friends of ours also went there and they had said it was really good as well. Well let me tell you that the entire office really lives up to its reputation. The staff are great. Friendly, professional. Our first visit was so thorough. We opted for invisline instead of braces once given all the pros and cons as I thought my son would keep his teeth cleaner as I had heard how hard and time consuming it can be to keep teeth clean with braces. So far it has been awesome. I can already see huge changes and it has only been about 8 months. Visits are quick and dr ian always gives me an update or provides a progress report if I cannot be there. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Ian was recommended to me by my family dentist which also turned out to be one of Dr. Ian's teachers in Dentistry. I would whole heartily recommend Signature Orthodontists if you are looking for an excellent doctor, kind staff and support staff look no further. They help to educate you on your medical plan and work out what is affordable and also do your paper work so that it is all straight forward to file and get your claim. Thanks Signature Orthodontists

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Wonderful orthodontist and team. Very professional. The office is beautiful and the service they provide is exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. McKee and his team of knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Nothing but excellent care and work from this doctor and staff. We were surprised at the start that it took over a month to be seen. we decided to wait as our dentist said that is were his kids are being treated. I can tell you its been worth every penny. the office is very well organized and they run on time which seems to be rare these days in the medical profession. everything is well explained and progress updates from either the assistnats or dr mckee everytime. All in all a great experience. busy but very well run.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I cannot say enough good about our experiences at this office and Dr Mckee My two children both had rather severe problems each with impacted front teeth (two on my daugher and one of my son). We went to Signature after two other orthodontist said they could not be saved and we asked friends who they go to see. Seems most of the other kids in my childrens class go to Signature as i found out later. Every thing from start to finish was amazing. They took these special xrays to see the exact place where the tooth was and felt there was a good chance it might work. I had never seen anything like it. None of the other doctors before did that so not sure how they could know it could not work. Anyway, we were referred to a lovely oral surgeon who provided great care and had so much compassion. My little boy was very nervous. Along the way, Dr mckee was always giving us progress updates. His staff were always upbeat and fun and my children never minded going. Now they both have retainers and we are waiting for more adult teeth to come in. Unfortunately they both will likely need full braces later when they get the rest of their teeth but for now I am so thankful it all worked out and we don't have to put in fake teeth later on. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I think you get POINTS if you leave positive feedback. Things have changed so much in the Orthodontic World. Used to feel important, now feel like a COG in the business marketing wheel. Don't feel appreciated for being a patient. All the GOOD VIBES feel very forced, like some business marketing gimmick. I checked out a few of them, and they all seem as if it is one big infomercial. They go over the top to get you as a "patient", but them look out. There is one technician who is "real", and one who is extremely "efficient". Had I know the things now know, I would of gone to White Oaks. Everybody charges close to the same. I fell for the glitz, points and attention when I signed up. Let me tell you, its like Vegas, after a while you see the not so nice side.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Signature Orthodontics has great service, staff and a great environment. When I was going to Signature regularly, when I had braces I really enjoyed being able to play the PlayStation and the video games. Now that my braces are off I only go in for a checkup on my retainer every now and then. The environment of Signature Orthodontist is very comfortable and welcoming, from the large warm waiting room, to the comfortable chairs in the operating area. I would highly recommend using Signature Orthodontics for any dental needs you require or have. Dr.McKee has always made me feel comfortable and welcomed at signature, he has a fun and positive attitude and his knowledge in his field is exemplary and he is an awesome person.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients