Ratings for Dr. Ian McKee

I cannot say enough good about our experiences at this office and Dr Mckee My two children both had rather severe problems each with impacted front teeth (two on my daugher and one of my son). We went to Signature after two other orthodontist said they could not be saved and we asked friends who they go to see. Seems most of the other kids in my childrens class go to Signature as i found out later. Every thing from start to finish was amazing. They took these special xrays to see the exact place where the tooth was and felt there was a good chance it might work. I had never seen anything like it. None of the other doctors before did that so not sure how they could know it could not work. Anyway, we were referred to a lovely oral surgeon who provided great care and had so much compassion. My little boy was very nervous. Along the way, Dr mckee was always giving us progress updates. His staff were always upbeat and fun and my children never minded going. Now they both have retainers and we are waiting for more adult teeth to come in. Unfortunately they both will likely need full braces later when they get the rest of their teeth but for now I am so thankful it all worked out and we don't have to put in fake teeth later on. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I think you get POINTS if you leave positive feedback. Things have changed so much in the Orthodontic World. Used to feel important, now feel like a COG in the business marketing wheel. Don't feel appreciated for being a patient. All the GOOD VIBES feel very forced, like some business marketing gimmick. I checked out a few of them, and they all seem as if it is one big infomercial. They go over the top to get you as a "patient", but them look out. There is one technician who is "real", and one who is extremely "efficient". Had I know the things now know, I would of gone to White Oaks. Everybody charges close to the same. I fell for the glitz, points and attention when I signed up. Let me tell you, its like Vegas, after a while you see the not so nice side.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Signature Orthodontics has great service, staff and a great environment. When I was going to Signature regularly, when I had braces I really enjoyed being able to play the PlayStation and the video games. Now that my braces are off I only go in for a checkup on my retainer every now and then. The environment of Signature Orthodontist is very comfortable and welcoming, from the large warm waiting room, to the comfortable chairs in the operating area. I would highly recommend using Signature Orthodontics for any dental needs you require or have. Dr.McKee has always made me feel comfortable and welcomed at signature, he has a fun and positive attitude and his knowledge in his field is exemplary and he is an awesome person.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

The staff at Signature are incredibly warm and friendly. The professionalism of every staff member we have encountered is second to none. They are truly caring and show genuine interest in their patients. We are always treated with the utmost respect. Visiting your office is truly a great experience each and every visit. Oh, I can't forget to mention how I love visiting in the summer for the ice cream treat! Thanks Signature

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

i like your office its so nice and awsome oh and the fish tank is lovly so many kinds of fish

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

As an adult, I have returned to the world of orthodontics to correct some minor issues in my mouth leftover from my childhood treatment. I was more than pleased to arrive at Signature Orthodontics and see the top-of-the-line technology and efficient treatment available these days. Gone were my anxieties left over from the years and years of braces I had growing up! The staff were all super friendly and approachable - you truly feel like you are important and valued in the office. Donna was extremely thorough and knowledgable. Dr. McKee truly was outstanding - I've never heard anything but positive things and he lived up to his reputation! Extremely competent, down-to-earth and ready to help me improve my smile while still keeping my concerns in mind. I am so appreciative and thankful to be a patient of his and definitely recommend his practice. Thank you Signature Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. McKee was my second consultation. I originally gone to Pure Orthodontics and the differences were night and day. Dr. McKee has a wealth of knowledge and genuinely cares about patient care. At Pure everything seemed so rush. Dr. McKee made me feel at ease. My daughter and I could not be happier to have chosen Signature. Thank you to everyone for making a dreaded experience so pleasant!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Our sincerest thanks for your kind words. We take great pride in knowing that our patients are comfortable and well-informed regarding their treatment options. Thank you for being a part of our Signature patient family, and for taking the time to post a review.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. McKee and his staff are all lovely people! It is such a professional setting, and I know my daughter is in good hands. Thank you all at Signature for always bringing a smile to our face!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We truly care about each of our patients, and we are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Our experience at Signature Orthodontics has been wonderful. Dr. McKee is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time to explain everything thoroughly. The office staff are amazing as well - you can tell they are appreciated!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for such a wonderful review! Yes, each member of our 30+ strong Signature team is greatly appreciated, and each one is personally dedicated to providing the very best in service and patient care. Thank you the 5 star review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted June 10, 2015

Signature Orthodontics has been a fantastic clinic to take our son to. Dr. McKee and his staff are amazing. They are always friendly and informative. We have been attending the clinic on their growth monitoring system and Dr. McKee has been great at guiding Hunter's erupting teeth and preventing crowding until Hunter can have his braces placed. Hunter loves coming to his appointments and enjoys the draws, the giveaways and accumulating his points towards the reward system. We enjoy following their Facebook page, how involved they are in their community and how much fun they have as a team. I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Your feedback about Signature Orthodontics is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med